Lie(Jimin-BTS)

Requested by: missyhattermlp on Quotev

~Tell me, with your sweet smile. Tell me, tell me like you're whispering into my ears. Don't be like a prey be smooth like a like a snake, I want to escape but. Ah woo woo get away away away from me, get away away from me. Ah woo woo whatever it takes, save me, me. Save me. It keeps happening even though I run away, I'm caught in a lie~

Third Person POV:

Jimin sighed while watching y/n rub her weary and go back to writing, trying to finish her work before it got too late. He wished he could help her with anything, something, even if it was just a little bit yet he couldn't. Sighing, he got up and walked over to y/n setting his hands on her shoulders and lightly squeezing them.

"Hey, you wanna take a little break so you can get some sleep?"

She jumped slightly, not noticing that he had even moved from his chair, "Oh no I'm alright. Just want to get this over with before Soo Ho{Random as heck name} gets home."

She laid her hand lightly over top of Jimin's and looked at the clock before a frown settled on her face. Jimin noticed her look at glanced at the clock as well, "What's wrong?"

"It's already 9, he's supposed to be home by now."

"Hm? Well, you go ahead and go to bed I'll give him a call and see if everything's alright. Okay?"

Y/n glanced up at her friend with concern, "Are you okay?"

"I'm doing better than you are right now so go and get some sleep."

Jimin's heart contracted as she smiled at him and laid her own hand upon his, "Thank you." She told him gratefully before standing from the table and walking to her bedroom to get some well deserved rest.

"You're welcome," he lightly called out after her, "Night."

Then turning he scrolled through the contacts on his list before pressing call on the one man who pissed him off for hurting the one he loved.

~Caught in a lie, find the me that was innocent. I can't free myself from this lie give me back my laughter. Caught in a lie, take me out of his hell. I can't free myself from this pain. Save the me who's being punished. Want me, the me who has lost the way. Want me like always, I~

"Hello?"

"Hey, where are you at? Y/n said you were supposed to be home already?"

There was a pause before Soo Ho finally said something, "Uhm actually I won't be coming home tonight."

Jimin's eyes narrowed in suspicion when he hear a giggle on the other end. "Oh? Wae?"

"Uh, you know how work is."

"Mhm, yeah."

He hung up and set his phone down before clenching his hands into fists and letting out a frustrated sigh. "Jimin," he heard faintly and jerked up turning around to see y/n leaning against the archway. "He's not coming is he?"

Jimin sighed and looked down at the table, not wanting to see the hurt behind those beautiful (e/c) eyes. "Yeah, said he got stuck at-"

"Work?" The girl finished his sentence for him and shook her head, trying her best to hold back the tears that were rising fast. "Yeah, let me guess you heard a giggle. No no, you heard a girl talking to him? Maybe calling him oppa?"

Jimin's eyebrows drew together and he slowly turned around to look at her with wide eyes, "W-What?"

Y/n couldn't hold the tears back anymore and let them slide down her cheeks. "Yeah, I've known about it for a while now. Just been denying it I suppose."

"Why have you stayed with him?! Why haven't you left him by now??"

"Because stupid me loved him and I thought he loved me back," she broke down. A cry of pain escaping his mouth as she fell into Jimin's open arms and finally showed her pain.

~I feel so far away, you always come my way. I repeat again ah woo woo. Get away away away from me, get away away from me. Ah woo woo. Whatever it takes, save me, me, save me. It keeps happening even though I run away, I'm caught in a lie. Caught in a lie, find the me that was innocent. I can't free myself from this lie. Give me back my laughter~

Your POV: {bet you were saying finally xp}

You sighed and took the offered mug from Jimin with shaking hands. "Thanks," you said hoarsely before taking a sip.

"No problem, it should help calm your nerves back down."

You set the mug back down on top of the coffee table and laid your head on his shoulder. "I guess it's time to let him go huh?"

Jimin was silent for a few minutes before turning his head and looking at you. "I think it's time for you to be free."

"Why?" You asked, finishing when you saw the confused look on his face. "Why are you here? Helping me? You were his friend before you were ever mine."

Jimin sighed and clapsed your hands in his own. "Because I love you."

Your eyes widened and you stared at your hands in his grip, "Wh-wha-"

"I have, before you and Soo Ho ever started to date. I fell in love with you that first day when you tripped and crushed your ice cream cone on my shirt." You laughed and smiled bitterly, waiting patiently for him to continue. "I love you, y/n."

"Jimin I- now- I jus-"

"Shh, no it's okay." He said soothingly as he let go of your hands and cupped your face. "I understand. I just wanted you to know that I'll be here for you, no matter what."

You felt tears rise again and wrapped your arms around his neck, burying your face in his neck. "Thank you," you whispered.

"Always."

~Caught in a lie, take me out of his hell. I can't free myself from this pain, save the me who's being punished. I'm still the same me, the me from before is still here but the lie that's gotten too big is trying to swallow me up. Caught in a lie, find the me that was innocent. I can't free myself from this lie, give me back my laughter. Caught in a lie, take me out of his hell. I can't free myself from this pain, save the me who's being punished~