Weirdo(Jackson-Got7)

It was a normal Saturday evening and you were snuggled up against your boyfriend Jackson while watching a movie on TV.  You had honestly just looked for something that sounded interesting and put it on, and this movie had definitely caught your attention. You were so focused on the movie that Jackson had started to get annoyed that you weren't paying any attention to him. He kept trying to drop subtle hints, he'd clear his throat or pull you closer, but you kept ignoring him.

"Babbbbeeee.."

You sighed and looked over at him, only to see him pouting. "Yes?"

"Y/n is the movie really that much more interesting than me?"

Without hesitating you said, "Yes," and turned your attention back to the TV trying to hide your smile.

Out of the corner of your eye you saw his mouth drop open and heard him gasp. "Well then, I see you just don't appreciate this sexiness you have sitting next to you." You snorted and he narrowed his eyes at you. "Y/n!"

You looked at him, "What?"

"Don't you what me, you know what!" You started laughing which made him smile but he wasn't gonna give in that easily. "Yah! Now you're laughing at me? Do you want to get hurt?"

"Oooo so scawwie. Is little Jackie getting mad?" You stuck your tongue out at him and started laughing when you saw his mouth drop open, again. Knowing what would happen you jumped up and started running away from him.

"Oh you're so dead y/n!" You heard him jump up and start running after you.

You were finding it extremely difficult to run because you were laughing so hard. After you turned into the hallway you felt his arms come around you and pick you up. He started laughing along with you and made you walk towards the living room with his arms still around you. Once you were there he tossed you onto the couch and jumped on top of you.

You looked up at him after you had calmed down some, but the look in his eyes suddenly made you very scared. "Jackson, please don't do what I think you're going to do."

He smirked and then shouted, "Tickle time!!"

Yes that's right he started to tickle you, and you being very ticklish started laughing while gasping for air. You kept squirming, trying to get away from him but his hold on you was strong. He wasn't budging.

"Tell me I'm more interesting than the movie!"

"Never," you said while gasping.

"Tell me! I won't stop."

You tried to hold out, but you felt like your lungs were about to burst. "Okay, okay you're so much more interesting than the movie!"

He stopped, "Really?"

"Yes! I promise!"

He slowly sat up, while still on top of you, "And?"

You sighed, "And you're the sexiest man in the world."

He put his hand over his chest, "Why thank you! That means so much to me!"

You laughed. "Now get off of me, you weirdo."

He leaned down and kissed your forehead, "Ah, but I'm your  weirdo."

You smiled up at him, "Yes, you are my weirdo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was actually really hard to write x'D I was having a bit of writers block so it's not that good x'D

My bad!!