Together(Zuho-SF9)

Requested by: KpopFangirl173 on Quotev

~Pretty girl, what am I going to do if youkKeep on looking at me like that? I feel like I'm going to explode just by looking at your eyes. The more I get to know you every day is different. I keep falling deeper into you yeah. Girl can't get you off my mind. It was hard to be patient about wanting to meet you today~

"Y/n, it's time to go." 

"Okay, eomma!" You called out as you rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen, kissing her quickly on the cheek and then rushing out the door.

You were nervous seeing as how it was your first day at a new school and you didn't know anyone. The only thing you really knew was how to get to and from school and the house. So to say you were nervous was actually a huge understatement, you were almost petrified. And seeing as how you weren't exactly a social butterfly, the exact opposite actually, you were even more worried as to how your new school life was going to play out.

And now here you were, standing in front of the opening and taking in deep breaths while reassuring yourself. You can do this Y/n! Fighting! You nodded to yourself and pulled the door open before walking inside and looking in amazement at the school.

"Holy crap, my other school wasn't this big," you muttered to yourself as you looked around eventually deciding to find the office. "Uh big problem."

"Do you need help?" A deep voice sounded from behind you making you almost jump from your skin.

You turned and froze when you saw the handsome boy behind you, your words leaving your brain in an instant. "Uh-uhm-I-uh."

The boy laughed and tilted his head to your right where a hallway broke off from the one you were on. "If you're looking for the office it's that way."

"Oh, th-thank you. Then, goodbye."

The boy turned and walked away from you down the hallway, and you watched his figure slowly disappear from your sight before you turned and headed down to the office.

~Why is time slow. Why can I only think of you. I'm so curious that I'm going crazy. So c'mon girl. Come to me, together. I keep on thinking of you whenever. I really don't want to miss it. Today again over and over again girl. So c'mon girl Come to me, together. I can't stop forever so baby let's get back together. Let's get back together~

 With help from Jieun, the girl from your grade that offered to help you out today, you made it to where your first class was being held and almost over. She knocked on the door and motioned for me to follow her as she headed inside the room. You kept your gaze down and only looked up when the teacher smiled and greeted you. After bowing your head to her she asked you to introduce yourself to the class and you froze, looking out at the many students who were staring at you with curiosity.

You gulped and nervously wrung your fingers today, your eyes scanning the different boys and girls as you introduced yourself and they stopped at a certain smiling figure that was seating near the back. You finished your speech yet was unable to take your eyes off of him. Your eyes widened when his attention was briefly taken away by a girl seated next to him and you quickly turned your gaze back to the floor.

"Y/n, why don't you have a seat next to Jieun? Is that alright with you?"

You nodded and followed Jieun to the desks, taking the seat beside her own, and noticing that you were far enough away from the boy from earlier. Realizing that you let out a breath of relief and brought a notebook onto your desk, the pencil placed in the spiral. And for the rest of the class, which wasn't long, you gave your full attention to the teacher and ignored the itching sensation on the back of your neck.