Woman Like Me (Haechan-NCT)

This one'll be better guys!....I hope..haha..ha... Please don't hate me if it sucks D'x

Requested by: Diamond Nctzen

~I always say what I'm feeling, I was born without a zip on my mouth. Sometimes I don't even mean it. It takes a little while to figure me out. I like my coffee with two sugars in it, high heels and my jewelry dripping. Drink and I get all fired up (hey, hey, hey) Insecure but I'm working with it, many things that I could get rid of, ain't about to give it up~

"Y/n, noona~ Here to see Yuta hyung again?" Mark asked as he smiled widely and held the door open for you to squeeze through.

"That obvious?" You joked as you pat his head and looked around the dorm. "Where is everyone? It seems oddly quiet in here today."

Mark stopped beside you and scratched his head, "Yeah all the hyungs went out for work but I surprisingly have the day off along with Haechan so we're making the most of it."

"Oh...even Yuta?" You asked with a small pout on your face, disappointed at the thought of not getting to spend the day with the older boy.

"Sorry, yeah, him too. You're welcome to hang out with us until they get back though," he told you before waving for you to follow him into the living room area where Haechan was sprawled along the floor with a game controller in his hands.

You laughed silently at the sight and sat beside the younger boy, tapping his leg in greeting before looking at the tv to see what they were playing. "Oh, you guys finally get the chance to play this one huh? How is it so far?"

"It's kinda boring," Hae said from beside you before pausing the game and sitting up straight. "You here to see Yuta hyung?"

"Yeah, but I'll just wait here for him. Why?"

"Mark didn't tell you where he went?" He asked you, his eyebrows drew together in confusion.

"He said that the older boys went out on schedule, why?"

Haechan looked over at Mark and had a silent conversation with him it seemed. "Huh, well then."

"What? Where's Yuta?" You asked with curiosity as you hit Hae's arm.

"Ow! Quit hitting me woman! He's out!"

"Out where?! What do you know??"

Haechan looked at you, slightly annoyed and amused at the same time, before finally sighing. "He's out with Jiyeon."

You stopped hitting him and sat down fully, surprised at this new bit of information. "He's out with Jiyeon? Really?"

Hae sighed before nodding and looking down at his feet, "Yeah, sorry. I guess Mark didn't know and I didn't really want to tell you."

Mark looked confused even more and tilted his head at you both, "No. I told her what he told me to tell her."

Haechan and you looked over at him with widened eyes, "Wait, what? Yuta hyung told you to tell her that he was at work?"

Mark nodded, "Yeah, he didn't say why but I wasn't going to question it. I honestly thought he left to go to work though."

You sat there in silence and looked down at your hands in your lap, "So he didn't want me to know he was with her."

The two younger boys watched you in silence before Haechan moved and grabbed onto your hand. You looked up at him with question and stood up with the help of him holding your weight then he led you from the living room area into a back hallway that led to the rooms.