I'm Fine(Subin-Victon)

Requested by: JiaPichu on Quotev

I published this yesterday but Wattpad is messing with me again you guys -.-

~Pretending that I'm fine, pretending that it's nothing. Whenever I see you I keep pretending. Pretending that I'm fine, pretending that I'm not mad even when I am mad. In front of you, without even knowing I keep pretending. When I eat, I'm eating cautiousness. I try to hold your hand but you have cold feet. Is being pretty everything? Yeah, it's everything, I don't know. I'm really mad so don't ask me if I'm mad. Oh my God, I'm burning up. Please, someone call the firefighters. Sorry, I'm talking too much but really I'm fine~

"This is nice, Subinie~" you called out as you ran into the cabin that served as a vacation house for said boy and his family.

"Yeah, and it's got an amazing view." He told you, laughing as you followed along like a puppy and stared in amazement as he pulled the curtains aside. 

"Oh my gosh! Why haven't we come here before?! This is amazing!"

He smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "Mian, I meant to bring you up here before but I never got the chance."

"You wanted to take me here? When?"

He blushed and cleared his throat before looking away, "Uhm you know. For uhm, uh-uh...Uhm."

"Our honeymoon?" You called out teasingly as you poked his cheek and laughed, watching a blush form on his cheeks.

"Yeah," he muttered hitting your hand away and pouting.

"You're so cute~" You told him before lightly pinching both of his cheeks and looking out the window to admire the view once again. "Gahh~ This is a gorgeous view! I bet the boys would love it," you said not seeing the wounded look that came over Subin's face. 

You turned your head and frowned when you saw that Subin was no longer beside you, in fact he was no where in the room. "Subin-ah?" You called out, hoping to find out where he had gone.

~That's not it I'm pretending to be alright, holding it in but that's not it. It may seem like I'm smiling but I'm not, there's a lot that I held inside but I couldn't say it cause I'm afraid it'll make me look bad. Pretending that I'm fine, pretending that it's nothing. Whenever I see you I keep pretending. Pretending that I'm fine, pretending that I'm not mad even when I am mad. In front of you, without even knowing I keep pretending~  

"Subin~" 

You were now in the backyard after searching through every room in the house and not finding him, here you were walking around and calling out for the missing boy. The sun was starting to set and you were getting worried, maybe he had gone out for a walk and got hurt. You didn't want to think like that but those thoughts kept running through your head as you began to panic. Not knowing what to do though, you did the only thing that popped into your mind. Go after him!

So now you were walking fast past the trees and calling out for your husband, hoping and praying that you'd find him alive and well. The only problem was that the sun had now set and you were only able to see thanks to the flashlight that you had thought to grab from the house before you headed out. And now you were thankful that you brought it, because otherwise you wouldn't have been able to see anything.

"Subin!"

You stopped walking and took a deep breath, listening for anything. You perked up when you heard a distant voice calling out your name, though it sounded as though it was coming from behind you. 

"Y/n! Y/n-ah!! Baby, where are you?!"

"Subin?" You asked yourself, not knowing how he had gotten past you without you seeing him. 

"Y/n!! Baby!!"

"Subin!" You yelled out, now realizing just how frightened you were to be out here alone. "Ah!" You cried out when your light went out, leaving you in darkness.

~When I see you, it's like a habit. When it's hard to pretend, I start to drink. I'm a fool who only looks at you. Sometimes, I break down but I promised myself to only look at you. But behind my smile I'm so frustrated and upset. There's no formula to love. Every day, it's the same. Am I the first guy like this? My head is more complicated than the streets on the weekends. That's not it, I may seem like I can take it endlessly but that's not it. I may seem like I can pick the stars for you but that's not it. There's a lot I held in but I was afraid I'd look small (It's better not to say it)~

"Y/n! Y/n?!! Baby, are you alright?"

You stood, frozen, in the middle of the woods and looked around you nervously. Scared of what could be hiding out here. You were surprised you had walked out here in the first place, you hated the woods at night since it absolutely terrified you but you had walked in without thinking when you had assumed Subin was here.

"Su-subin-ah," you called out. Cursing yourself for saying it quietly, yet when you realized he was so close you couldn't move. Couldn't speak. You were terrified.

"Y/n!! Where are you?! Speak to me baby!!"

He's so close, you thought in relief but yet again panicked when you were still to frightened to move. No, dang it he will pass by if I don't call out! Quit being a baby, y/n and do this!

"Subin!" You called out, releasing a sob as well, and crouched down bringing your arms around your knees.

"Y/n! Baby are you okay?" You heard his voice now right behind you and felt something warm get layed over your shoulders. 

"S-S-Subin??"

"Shh," he crouched next to you and brought you to his chest. Rubbing your back he sighed and pet your head. "What were you doing out here?"

"I-I t-thought that you were mad at me and came out here to get away from me. I d-didn't see you in any of the other rooms," you said still crying but burying your head in his neck. 

"Oh, baby I was in the garage getting the bags from the car. I'm so sorry sweetie~ I wasn't mad at you okay? I'm so sorry. Don'g be scared, it's alright. I'm here now."

Your crying slowly died down as Subin rocked you back and forth and continued to rub your back. 

"You okay now?" He asked you softly, looking down and watching as you nodded. "Alright then, let's head back okay?"

Nodding once more you stood and grabbed onto his offered arm as he walked the both of you out of the woods and  to the house, using his flashlight to guide the way. Then once he had sat you on the couch he walked into the kitchen and a short time later came back with two hot chocolates in his hands. 

"Be careful," he warned you as you brought it to your lips. "It's hot baby, better let it cool down some."

"Okay," you said before leaning back against him and closing your eyes as he wrapped his arms around you. "I love you."

He smiled and kissed the top of your head, "I love you too baby."

~I can't let it go this time. Today, I can't do this. This was cute up until now but today, I need to talk to you. This isn't right (Just saying) Pretending, when I'm in front of you. Pretending, without rest. Feeling serious again. Pretender. Pretending, when I'm in front of you. Pretending, without rest. Kicking my blankets. Pretender. Pretending that I'm fine, pretending that it's nothing. Whenever I see you I keep pretending. Pretending that I'm fine, pretending that I'm not mad even when I am mad. In front of you, without even knowing I keep pretending~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright! Here you go c: Hope you liked it!! And I'm sorry it's so late D'x Thank you for requesting though!!! Btw, requests are still open guys but please fill out the forms otherwise I can't remember! D'x

Have a good day/night you guys!! Love you lots!!! ♥♥