Swimming Fool(Jun-Seventeen)

~I've fallen into you, I'm struggling because of you. My movements become slower and I'm starting to suffocate. I'm a swimming fool. I want to not think of you sometimes, I think I'm gonna go crazy when I think of you, but it's easier said than done. Whatever la lala lalalala~

"Hey, jagi?" You heard your husband call from inside the kitchen.

"Yeah?" You called from your small office room inside the house, which had your stuff for work you needed to bring home and Jun's things.

"I-uh-think there's a problem with my food," he called out before trailing off.

You looked up and stared blankly at the wall, not really understanding what would be wrong with it. "What do you me-"

"WOAH! AHH!"

Your eyes widened and you shot from your chair taking off towards the kitchen, stopping when you opened the door and saw what happened. "What the -"

Jun turned towards you and then glanced back towards the now covered in red sauce microwave. "Uhm, I told you there was something wrong with my food." He mumbled as he looked at the horrific scene with a scowl.

You didn't know what to say, all you could do was glance from him to the microwave and back again. After a few minutes though you felt a laugh bubble up but bit your lip to hold it back, though that apparently was futile since you stared laughing. Hard. Like so hard you had tears forming in your eyes and your stomach was cramping. 

"Oh..m-my...gosh. I can't beli-believe you...just did that! Bwahaha!" 

Jun stared at you like you were insane for a few seconds before an amused smile formed on his face and he rolled his eyes. "I don't get it though," he said before turning serious again. "Why'd it explode?"

You finally calmed down and took a seat on the bar stool as you wiped underneath your eyes and took deep breaths. "You've never been told that you can't put anything with red sauce in the microwave uncovered for long periods of time?"

His eyes widened in disbelief, "What? Why? That's so stupid!"

You shrugged and smiled at him in amusement, "I don't know but I thought everyone knew that."

"Well obviously I didn't," he muttered as he sighed and got some paper towels to start cleaning the mess up.

"Uhm, here let me get you some cleaner."

"Thanks jagi."

~Hit me hit me up. Ring ring ring ring I call. My mouth curls, the moment I pick up my mouth curls. When you want to hear about my heart throw your hands up, throw your hands up, throw your hands up. I've fallen into you, I'm struggling because of you. My movements become slower and I'm starting to suffocate. I'm a swimming fool~

The two of you were now watching a drama that was playing on tv but you just started giggling when the look on Jun's face from earlier popped into your head. Jun glanced over at you and pulled his eyebrows together, wondering what made you laugh since it wasn't exactly a funny scene that was playing.

You felt Jun's gaze on you which made you laugh harder and you fell back into his arms. "Sorry," you said lamely as you bit back the rest of your laughs.

"Why're you laughing?" He asked you, still confused and curious.

"Uhm, just thought about something funny." You said, trying to brush the question off so you wouldn't upset Jun.

Though he wasn't stupid and guessed right off the bat what you were laughing at. "Yah! I thought we weren't going to think about what happened earlier?!"