Crash(Yongguk-B.A.P)

~It doesn't make sense, you're so perfect. My breathing gets quicker – this is a foul. Your eyes, those lips, your everything shakes up my heart~

You groaned as you felt something pushing against your cheek, then against your closed eyelid, then your other cheek. You sighed and opened your eyes, looking at your husband annoyed as he smiled as he leaned over you. His arm was laying beside your head and he was basically laying on top of you as he smiled down at you, proud of finally waking you up. You squinted your eyes, still sleepy from your restless sleep, and then looked over to where your alarm clock layed on the bedside table. 

You wanted to hit your husband when you saw the blaring red lights displaying the current time, 5:30 am. You turned your head back towards Bang and tried your best to glare at him, to which he laughed at your poor attempt. Groaning, you almost wanted to cry. Instead you settled with grabbing the pillow beside you where your husband was laying and smashed it against the side of his head, succeeding in getting him off of you and quickly pulled the comforter over your head. 

Bang laughed and you felt the bed dip as he moved around. "Come on," he told me as he started to tug at the comforter. "You have to get up."

~ The unforgettable first feeling toward her has stolen my heart like a fool. As if my heart is broken, I am ablaze with love. My heart is boom boom beating (and beating) Please save me – you're my girl~

"Ugh," you muttered, "Go away. You're like a little fly that just keeps getting slapped at but never dies."

You heard Bang laugh and then you felt nothing, which honestly worried you more. Then all of a sudden you felt something heavy land on your back, making you sink into the bed and loose all of your breath. You tried to move, but you couldn't. Not even an inch.

"Oh my gosh, Bang get the hell off of me! I can't breathe!"

You felt the blanket finally getting pulled off of your head and felt his breath against the back of your neck. Then goosebumps rose on your arms as you felt him kiss the back of your neck lightly. You were silent though, waiting to see what he was going to do next. 

"Will you get up and ready if I do?" He asked softly, trailing kisses along your neck and the top of your shoulders, making knots form in your stomach.

~Help me help me help me, my breaths get quicker when I see you. Help me help me help me. My eyes get blinded when I see you. My heart is boom boom beating as I run and look for you. Where you are – I'll wait for you~

"Yes, fine. Just please get off of me," you groaned out. 

Truthfully though, you didn't want him to get off of you. Okay, you did want him off but you didn't want him to go away. You liked his warmth, loved being able to snuggle up against him and have his arms wrapped around you. Both of you had been married for five years so far, since you guys had gotten married a couple years after you had started dating. Even though you guys had fights they were small and didn't last that long, thankfully you guys would just make up soon after having the fight. 

You loved him more than anything else in the world, and yes though it may seem as if that was a bit dramatized it honestly wasn't. You really did love him that much and it amazed you how after being with him for eight years it still felt like every day was the first day. The butterflies still came when he smiled and said the corniest things, goosebumps would rise when he touched you, and you still felt like the relationship was fun and lively like when you two first started dating. 

~You you you – meeting you was really a huge thing. No matter what, I want to get to know you. I'm like Conan – you probably don't know how I feel. I keep thinking of you – you even made me forget about my first love. Even if you keep telling me to go away, I will tell you that you're my everything cause I Love You Girl~