Miss Right(V-BTS)

Okay..uhm...so I have a question for anyone who can answer me....why the heck does Namjoon's part sound so.....'wrong' in lack of a better word. Please someone answer me that x'D

~You're my Miss Right, Miss Right. If I lose you, it's a miss, right? Miss Right? (All Right) You're my Miss Right, Miss Right. Girl you want my kiss, right? Miss Right (All Right) Your sexy mind and your sexy body, you were even born with sexy brain wrinkles. Just in jeans, a white tee and converse high tops that makes me wanna party on your body~

[Note: I apologize for interrupting but....I'm sorry but sexy brain wrinkles I can't stop re-reading that...I mean ig it's a good thing he likes a girl that can think..? And hey! Ideal type x'D I'm sorry I'm sorry!! Here we go!]

"Jagi," a voice whispered behind you while you were sitting at your vanity straightening your hair.

"Hm?" You replied without turning around, concentrating on not burning yourself.

"Jagi," he whispered once again apparently not giving up until you gave him your full attention.

Your eyes flicked to where his reflection was laying on the bed in the mirror and slightly narrowed your eyes at his figure, still sprawled out on your bed. Your clean, just made bed. That was now wrinkled and un-made. You let out an annoyed sigh and faced towards your own reflection again, focusing once more on your hair.

"You know," you said without any emotion in your voice, "I had just made that bed."

"Gomawo, Raphie."

You let out a huff and turned slightly on your stool to face him, "No! Not 'gomawo Raphie', don't give me that innocent smile either! I had just  made that bed you jerk."

Taehyung let out a laugh and got up from the bed, walking behind you and looking at your reflection since you had turned away from him. He bent down at his waist and kissed your cheek quickly, then once again, then again until he just held his lips there with his eyes screwed shut. You finally let your laugh slip when you felt his arms wrap around your waist and his lips left your cheek.

"Mianhae, Raphie-ah."

You smiled and shook your head lightly, turning your straightener off and standing up to face him. "Please, if you weren't here to mess with my stuff then I don't know what I'd do." 

"Ow!" He yelped as you pinched his cheeks and walked over to the bed, deciding to just lay down on it and relax.

He jumped onto the spot beside you, making you move and slid closer to where he now laid snuggling his face into your pillow. "Jagi," he whispered yet again making you let out a groan.

"Wha~t?"

"You okay with this?"

You turned your head sideways to look at him in confusion, wondering what exactly he was talking about, when your eyes widened and your froze in shock. It had been years since someone's even brought it up, and Taehyung was never one to bring it up. You saw his eyes soften and he scooted closer to where you laid, obviously terrified as you thought about your past relationship. No, not relationship, dictatorship.

~At the end of of your long, shiny hair, your gentle hips sing. You're like a forest, shining inside the city. With that unrealistic body, you embrace my reality and I want you to be really really real for me. Sometimes like my mom, sometimes you're my energy. I'm an honest guy, I'm so nice on the outside that my enemies can't stop being honest. You're so different from the normal people outside, that's why you're called the ideal type. Yeah, when I think of you, my heart grows cold. You're my winter ocean, I want to walk on you~