Grow Up(Jisung-Stray Kids)

Requested by: ZoeHellfire101

~Woah eyo woah oh oh Woah eyo woah. You fell down, it's alright, I'll pick you up. Did you worry a lot? No no no, it's your first time. That's ok, everyone does that. That's how it is, even adults made mistakes. Practiced and grew when they were our age. There's still so many firsts for us. It's alright, we just need to go through it and grow, don't cry. If you fall back a little, just rest. You're doing fine, when things are hard I'll run with you, don't worry. Get up and roll up your sleeves, don't give up~

"Y/n, what're you still doing here? I thought you were supposed to meet up with Jisung?" Yena asked as she sat in the desk beside your own.

You didn't look over at her, instead you focused on the papers that were laying on your desktop. "We were."

Yena's eyebrow raised as she watched you before sighing and standing, "Have you told him that you got stuck with this?"

You looked at her from the corner of your eyes and shook your head quietly.

"Alright, well I'll go find him and let him know," she said as she walked away.

"Thank you," you told her before she completely disappeared around the corner.

She hummed in response and left, leaving you to look back down at the papers on the desk with a frown on your face. Sighing you brought your hands up to your face and rubbed your eyes. The urge to cry from frustration is strong and you couldn't hold back the few that actually escaped until your cheeks were damp from the continuous tears sliding down them.

"Hey hey hey," a soothing voice said from your side as a hand rubbed at your back. "What's wrong?"

All you could do was shake your head as the tears continued to escape from your eyes.

"Y/n, shh~ It's alright. Calm down."

"Ji-Ji-Jisung," you sobbed out as you moved to his chest and laid your head in the crook of his neck.

He brought his hands up and set one at the back of your head and the other on your back, rubbing it soothingly as he tried to help you calm down. "Hey, it's okay. It's okay. Don't cry."

After a few more minutes you were able to calm down but didn't move your head from where it was placed on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," you whispered as you stared at the side of his face.

He snorted and shook his head, "You don't have to apologize. Are you alright?"

"Yeah," you pulled back and wiped your eyes, leaving them to cover your face from embarrassment from suddenly weeping like a baby.

"Y/n," Jisung called out softly as he removed your hands from your face and peered at you with concern. "What happened?"

"I don't know, I guess it's just the stress of everything that's been happening."

He cupped your face and frowned then noticed the papers laying on the desk. His eyes hardened and he stood up, grabbing the papers in his hands and looking through them.

"What is this?" He asked before throwing them down on the desktop.

You sighed and gathered the papers together, stacking them a few times to get them straight. "Nothing."

"Y/n, what is this?"

"Jisung, it-"

"Don't tell me it's nothing."

You watched him for a minute before looking down at the stack of papers. "My parents are thinking about moving, wanted me to fill out these tests to see if I can get into a certain school they want me to get into."