Can't See the End(Wonwoo-Seventeen)

Requested by: floatingSVT on Quotev

~Can't see the end, the questions continue. I ask myself again and again if I can endure through these things. Then as if it's nothing, I say, why can't I? Actually, it's been really hard, the fact that there's not a single person who will listen to my secrets that I've been keeping makes me sad. This reality makes me cry~

You stared blankly in front of you as you sat on the couch your head filled with thoughts of events that had recently happened. Your older brother, Seungcheol, sat on the other side playing on his phone and not paying you any attention at all. Of course, you were actually thankful for that since you didn't know what you would do if he started asking you questions, especially questions that involved certain members of his group. Truth be told you shared a secret with one of the boys, one of his friends, that couldn't be told to anyone else.

Yet that turned out to be extremely difficult seeing as how you shared everything with your brother and keeping a secret actually turned out to be hard. You've never kept a secret from Seungcheol and seeing as how this particular secret made you so happy you wanted to scream it from the rooftops, it was absolute torture to keep from telling him. Every time he sat beside you and asked about your day you found yourself having to physically stop yourself from letting it slip out.

"Yah, y/n!"

You flinched and turned to look at your brother with wide eyes, "W-Wae?!"

"I've been calling your name for the past five minutes. Something bothering you?"

"Oh, uhm, no. Nothing's wrong, just lost in thought I guess."

Seungcheol looked at me with suspicion and then shook his head, letting out a sigh. "Alright, but if something's wrong you'll tell me right?"

You smiled and nodded, "Of course."

"Alright. bye kiddo I've gotta go meet up with the boys for practice." He patted your head and headed out the door to meet up with the boys, one of them being your secret boyfriend.

~Can't see the end. When I open my eyes in bed I still haven't come out of my gravity defying dream. Is it morning? Is it night? I don't even know. As I wash away the haziness at the sink, but everything stays the same, I see myself in the mirror with several days worth of makeup. My skin is ruined and I feel like I lost my goal. The dark circles underneath just get deeper. Feels like I'm floating in space, I don't know where to go but the stars far away pull me. I Can Feel It, I Can Feel It. I feel like I can be a light~

You sighed and jumped again when you heard your phone's notification tone go off suddenly. Grabbing your phone you turned it on and saw that it was a message from Wonwoo, the boy that is your now secret boyfriend. 

Hey babe. How's your day going so far? c:

-My Won♥

[A/n: oh my gosh that is so frikin stupid of me x'D I'm so cheesy. My 'One'X'D]

You let a small smile cover your face and hurriedly texted back, asking him about how his was and practically giggling through the whole conversation. Your attention was so focused on your phone and messaging Wonwoo that you hadn't heard the door unlock or hear someone coming up behind you. 

You jumped and turned around when your phone was pulled out of your hand and froze when your eyes landed on your brother, who's face was slowly hardening as he read your messages. "O-Oppa."

"What is this?"

"I-I can explain!"

"What is this? Why is Wonwoo calling you babe?! And why are you sending him heart emojis? Explain y/n, now."