U R So Cute(Hui-24K)

~Facing the morning alone is so hard, I thought about what to do today. All of my so-called friends have their phones turned off, saying that they're busy going on dates~

Yawning, you stretched out as you slowly woke up and squinted your eyes as the morning sun streamed through your window curtains. You stayed put and debated on whether you should just go back to sleep, since today was your off day you figured you could sleep in and not worry about doing anything. You closed your eyes again and turned over onto your side, burying your face into your blankets.

Bzz. Bzz. Bzz. Your eyes opened and narrowed at your phone on the bedside table that was vibrating.  

"Ugh, nope. Ignoring it," you mumbled as you shut your eyes again and was going back to sleep.

nundongjaui hogisime imi neon ppajyeodeuleotgo. Don't be afraid, love is the way. Shawty, I got it. You can call me monster. I'm creepin' in your heart, babe dwijibgo muneoteurigo samkyeo. 

You threw the blanket off of you and glared at the ceiling then at your phone. Whoever was calling you better have a dang good reason. You grabbed your phone and looked at the caller ID which read, y/f/n[your friend's nickname]. You looked at your phone in confusion due to the fact that y/f is usually sleeping in at this time like she always does. 

"Hello?" You said into the phone as you answered. 

"Y/n! I'm so glad you're awake! Get dressed and meet me at Beans and Cake in 30. Okay? Okay, bye!" 

~I've been on hundreds of blind dates until now. The money I spent every time is thousands of dollars. After I looked at my bank account, I had a mental breakdown. Then, you, who has everything, came to me, oh werd~

You looked at your phone screen in dismay. She didn't even let me answer. You pondered over the idea of shooting her a text and going back to sleep, but decided that whatever the reason may be it must be important. So you got out of bed and wobbled sleepily over to your closet to pick out your outfit, which was going to be comfortable since you were still half asleep and didn't feel like taking forever to get ready. Besides, y/f said she wanted to meet in 30 minutes so the sooner you were done the better. 

After grabbing your house keys and locking the door behind you, you were now on your way down the street to meet y/f at both you and her favorite coffee house Beans and Cake. Once you arrived you headed inside and saw y/f sitting at your usual table, which was in a corner that was rarely ever used so you guys had your privacy to do your work or in y/f's case gossip...a lot. She looked up from her phone and saw you, then like the dork she is she started waving her arms in the air as if you hadn't already seen her.

You smiled and headed over to her, "Hey goof, what's the emergency."

She looked at you confused and tilted her head to the side. "I didn't say there was an emergency."

~Come to me with misty eyes, whisper to me with that cute voice. Even your clumsy confession is so cute~

You stared blankly at her, "So then why did you make me come meet you here and only give me 30 minutes to get here. And it better be important because if it isn't I'm going to kill you." 

She innocently blinked her eyes and smiled at me, "That reason just walked through the door."

"Huh?" You turned around and saw a boy looking around, well maybe boy wasn't the right word, he looked to be around your and y/f's age. He was cute too, with blonde hair and well what you would describe as the perfect facial features. 

You felt y/f nudge you as she whispered, "You're drooling y/n. Better close your mouth before he gets here."

Closing your mouth quickly, you turned back around to face y/f as she smiled and waved at the boy. "Uhm, what did you do?"