I Don't Want to be an Idol(N-VIXX)

~Because of the endless schedule, it's not easy to see your face~

You rubbed your eyes as you walked down the stairs yawning, you had yet another long night working on a project for your job. After you were down stairs you looked over to the living room when you heard the television on. Confused you walked over and saw your boyfriend, Cha Hakyeon, asleep on the couch.

Shaking your head, you grabbed a blanket and covered him with it hoping he wouldn't catch a cold since it was bit chilly in the house. You sat on the coffee table in front of him and brushed his hair back from his face, enjoying the feeling of how soft his hair was. You always enjoyed watching him sleep, because he looked more at peace and didn't have any troubles.

~Me inside the TV, you watching me on TV – that's how we date~

This is the first time in weeks that you've actually gotten to see him, not just through the tv or video chats, and you missed him. You missed cuddling and just talking, you missed the pillow fights, and the baking you two used to do together. Suddenly remembering everything, you felt a tear run down your cheek and not wanting to wake Hakyeon up you got up and walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

*Time skip*

A couple hours later you had finished making breakfast, a combination of both yours and Hakyeon's favorites, and were setting the food and two plates on the kitchen table. When you went came back to the table with the orange juice you saw Hakyeon sitting at the table and was filling his plate up with various foods.

You smiled, walked up behind him, and kissed his cheek. "Morning, handsome."

~Should I quit? When I think about you, I keep getting weak~

"Morning beautiful. Did you get any sleep last night?"

You sighed, "Not really, working on a project again. When did you get in?"

He took a bite of his food and drank some juice before he answered. "Around 2 or 3, practice ran late and I wanted to get some extra practice in since we have that show coming up."

You watched him and noticed the dark circles underneath his eyes making you sigh. Not wanting to talk to him about the extra practicing and less sleep, knowing it would just cause an unwanted fight, you went about finishing your breakfast.

~Because I'm an idol, because I'm a celebrity~

*Time skip to after breakfast*

"So, do you want to do anything today?" You asked Hakyeon while you two were in the bedroom.

"Actually, I've got to go talk to the manager today about the show and then help the boys some more with the routine."

Losing the smile on your face you tried to sound like you weren't breaking inside. "Oh, that's alright then. We can do something next time or something, I actually have a lot to do as well with the project."

He sighed and brushed his fingers through your hair. "I'm sorry, y/n. How about we meet up for dinner tonight at that new restaurant you've been wanting to go to?"

You looked over at him excitedly, "Okay, sounds good. What time do you want to meet up??"

~I can't hold your hand when we walk but when I become more famous, when I become more confident~

Hakyeon laughed at your enthusiastic response and played with your hair while thinking. "I should be done with everything by 5 or 6, so how does 6:30 tonight sound? That way I'll have some time to take a shower and refresh."

"It's a plan!" You kissed his cheek and jumped off the bed before running to your closet to pick out an outfit for the date.

You finished getting ready for the day and was straightening your hair when you saw Hakyeon come in and lean against the doorway. "Hey sweetie, I'm headed out okay? I'll see you tonight."

You smiled at him and walked over to kiss his cheek. "Okay, I'll see you there. I love you."

He hugged your waist and kissed your head, "I love you, y/n."

~I will give you all the love I couldn't give you now~

At 6:30 on the dot, you were standing outside the restaurant nervously straightening your dress for the hundredth time and checked your hair and make-up on your phone screen before heading inside. Once inside, you looked around to see if Hakyeon had made it there yet. Not seeing him you decided to sit and wait for him.

30 minutes later you felt tears start to fill your eyes, but you forced yourself to not let them fall. You were getting pitiful looks from the staff and even from families and couples that were coming and leaving. One last time you checked your phone and didn't see anything, no texts saying he was late and no missed calls.

"A couple more minutes," you told yourself. "He'll be here, I know he will."

~I want to go out and go to the movies, I want to stick close to you and walk all day~

After waiting another 30 minutes you had decided that Hakyeon had either forgotten or couldn't make it, so now you were outside calling his phone. When it went to voice mail you finally let the tears fall. You thought that tonight would be different, thought that you two would finally have a night together to prove that your relationship was worth fighting for.

"I don't want to give up. Answer the phone, please answer the phone," you begged as you got his voice mail yet again.

Sighing, you wiped your tears and turned your phone off deciding to go home. You turned and started to head home, but as soon as you were about to turn the corner you heard someone shout your name.

~Things that everyone else does, things that are normal those things are difficult for us~

"Y/n!!! Y/n wait!!"

You turned around quickly and saw Hakyeon running towards you, which suddenly made you start crying again. "Ha-hakyeon!" You managed to get out between hiccups.

When he got to you he pulled you into a hug and kissed your head. "I'm so sorry, baby. The manager kept me back longer to talk about the show some more. I tried to call you, but when I did my stupid phone had died. Baby, I'm so so sorry will you forgive me? Please?"

You sniffled and pulled his face down to kiss him. "Idiot, of course I forgive you."

~I wondered if we should break up a few times, but I love you too much~

He smiled and took your face between his hands, "I really don't deserve you, do I? I love you, y/n, so much."

Smiling, you two kissed as it started to rain. It may not be a perfect relationship, you thought, but it's perfect for me as long as I get times like this. Times when you got to realize just how much Cha Hakyeon meant to you and how much you wanted him to stay in your life. Because in the end, Cha Hakyeon was the one man in your life that you loved and would choose to stay with forever.