Go Go(Ten-NCT)

Not sure how exactly the song's supposed to go with the theme but eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what the hell

Also keep in mind that I myself have never been to a frikin fansign so I have absolutely zero idea how they work x'D

Requested by: lolamahone

~Dollar dollar, squandering it all in one day. Run, run, I make and waste my own money. Run, run, run, run, run, run. I want to be cruisin' on the bay, I want to be cruisin' like Nemo. No money but I wanna go far away. I don't have money but I wanna relax. No money but I wanna eat Jiro Ono's sushi~

"Oh my gosh. Holy crap. Oh my flipping go-"

"I got it," you told [y/f/n] as you sighed. "I can't believe you made me come here. You know I'm not a fan of crowds."

"Yes, but you are a fan of them." She said with a smirk as she pointed at the vans that had just pulled up outside of the building where you two were standing.

"Just because I'm a fan of them doesn't mean I'd like to be here 4 hours before we even need to be here to be considered early." You complained as you finally gave up on standing and sat down on the ground.

[F/n] laughed at you and shook her head, "Fine, you sit there I'll go get us something to drink."

You waved her off before pulling your phone out and playing a game you had on it. The sun wasn't completely out so it was cool as you sat on the cool pavement and waited in the line that was already long. The warmth from the sunshine was relaxing as you played your game, not paying attention to your surroundings whatsoever. Though that changed when you saw a shadow cover you and make your warmth disappear and goosebumps appear on your skin. 

Sighing you brought your eyes away from your phone screen and glanced up at whoever owned the shadow. They shifted and the sunlight hit your eyes again making you flinch and cover them real quick to protect them. 

"Can I help you?" You asked the person who still stood in front of you, unmoving.

"Yeah, actually your uhm- kind of in the way. I-uh- need to get past you."

A slight frown formed on your face when you thought the voice sounded familiar to you. You tried to see if you could recognize the person again but the sunlight blinded you again. "Oh, uhm, sorry about that." You collected your feet under you and stood up, dusting your pants off and apologizing to the person. 

He was a few inches taller than you you realized as he stood in front of you. You tried to see his face since the sun wasn't in your eyes anymore but unfortunately you noticed that his face was covered by a mask and a hat. Without focusing on him too long so you wouldn't be thought of as weird, you moved off to the side and let him step through followed closely by a small group of guys. 

"You're here for NCT?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side slightly.

~Worked hard to get my pay, gonna spend it all on my stomach. Pinching pennies to spend it all on wasting it. Leave me be, even if I overspend. Even if I break apart my savings tomorrow like a crazy guy. Woo there's no tomorrow, there's already a mortgage on my future. Woo spending my money even more. Friends, wassup, do you want some?~  

Is he dumb? Or.....does he just not pay attention to his surroundings either? "Uhm, yes...?"

"Are you not sure?" He laughed as he asked the question, making his eyes close slightly.

"I'm not sure why you asked me the question," you told him as you silently admired how nice his laugh was. 

"What do you mean?" He asked as his eyebrows creased together.