Illegirl(Jimin-BTS)

Requested by: NightingaleVoice03

~You hide but only appear when you smile. Where did you come from? Don't lie, I know you're an angel. What are you? But you, that smile is so cruel. Cruel, I shouldn't have seen that cheek. You. What's really dangerous is only in your possession~

Today had been a boring day so far since you had the day off but no one you knew was off, so now you were sitting at home on the couch just flipping through random channels on the tv. You sighed and finally chunked the remote down onto the cushion and decided on watching a weekly idol episode that was apparently new. A smile crossed your face when you noticed that it was BTS and your smile widened more when your adorable fiance showed up on the screen. 

You sunk back into the cushions and watched the rest of the show, laughing at how dorky they were. Finally the episode went off and you sighed as you turned the tv off before just sitting there still not knowing what to do. 

"Ugh, this is so boring." You groaned as you threw your head back and closed your eyes.

You heard the door open and your eyes flew open as you sat straighter in your seat and turned slightly towards the doorway. A smile crossed onto your face again when you saw Jimin walking into the room rubbing the back of his neck, a tired expression on his face. He glanced up and automatically smiled when he saw you sitting on the couch.

"Jimin! Welcome home!" You told him as you hopped up and hugged him tightly.

"Hey, jagi. Have a good day?" He asked you as he set his hand on your head and held you to him.

"No," you pulled back and pouted up at him, "It was boring. Well until I watched you guys on Weekly Idol, then it went off and I was bored again."

He chuckled and tucked some loose strands of hair behind your ear, "Well I missed you. Let me go clean up then I'll come back down and we can hang out alright?"

"No, it's fine. You look tired, why don't you go ahead and get some rest?"

Jimin shook his head and pouted, "Noo~ I want to hang out with you!"

"Park Jimin! You go clean up and go to sleep," you told him as you pointed your finger to the bedroom.

He pouted and sighed, "Fine, but only if you come and snuggle with me?"

You smiled and playfully rolled your eyes, "Fine."

"Yay~!"

He did a small dance and then kissed your cheek before running away into the bedroom, sticking his head back out and blowing you a kiss then finally disappearing into the room. You laughed lowly and shook your head not believing that he changed from 0 to 100 real quick.

Shrugging you turned and headed into your kitchen to get him something to eat and drink. As soon as you stepped foot into the kitchen you heard Jimin call out to you from the bathroom since you also heard the shower turn on.

"Hey jagi, do you think you could get my phone? I think one of the boys messaged me and I'm already in the shower!"

You sighed and went back towards the bedroom, grabbing his phone from the bed and turning it on. "Tae called!"

"Call him back for me?"

"'Kay," you answered as you pressed Tae's name and held it up to your ear.

~That dimple is illegal. No, it's dangerous, oh yes. So I call you illegirl. Your existence alone is a crime. Was it a mistake made by an angel? Or a deep kiss? That dimple is illegal but I want it anyway anyway anyway~