20(Joshua's Ending)

~It's still a boring morning (Far away so far away far away so far away) The distance between me and you has no progress. So far away (Far away so far away) Do you still think of me as the person before? In your small eyes, I'm probably still a kid. This isn't the first time so what can I do? I can't get over how you laugh in front of me, I can't just stay still~

Recap:

Taehyung ran somewhere off to the right, Joshua somewhere to the left, and Mingyu simply ran straight away from you. You smirked as you decided which one to run after and took off after him, not knowing at the time that this choice would eventually change how you and him saw each other.

*********

You tried to run fast but it seemed useless when you turned the corner and saw Joshua no where in sight. "Oh, come on," you complained as you started to peek into different rooms to find him. Stopping at the living room you walked quietly in and glanced around, noticing all the different places that he could hide which weren't many.

Hearing a shuffling noise behind the vouch you smirked and tip toed to the front, climbing silently onto the couch and peeking over the edge. You almost let out a laugh when you saw Joshua kneeling behind it and looking out from the side. He hadn't noticed you yet and you decided to scare him a little, kinda wanting to go back on the idea though when you remembered that he hadn't actually done anything.

You shrugged and decided to do it anyways. Sneaking around the other end of the couch you crawled up behind him and quickly tapped his shoulders, making him let out a yelp and turn to face you quickly. He placed a hand against the floor as he almost fell back from the surprise. 

"Yah! Raphie-ah, what the heck?!"

You let the laugh that you were holding back slip out and held a hand to your stomach when you started to laugh harder, the face he had made replaying in your mind. "Mi-Mian, Joshua, but th-that was so funny!!"

His lips formed a small pout and he looked away, "That's really mean. You don't have to laugh so much."

~I wanna be your morning baby. From now on, be alright. Spend it together, morning baby. I want u to be my night. Everything you think of will become all of me. Look at me and be my lady. You're my twenties. Don't try to brush past it like it's nothing. If u want me yeah if u want me. I can give you my everything, if I'm in your heart~

"Heh," you reached over and pat his knee, "Sorry Joshua."

"How'd you know I was back here? I thought I was pretty well hidden."

Your eyebrows drew together and you felt a smile form on your face, "Joshua, there's not many places you could hide in here anyways. Besides you were moving around when I came in."

"What?!" He sighed and shook his head, "Of course I did."

You laughed again and shook your head, before stopping upon realizing that Joshua was staring at you. "Wh-What?"

The corners of his mouth raised slightly and he shook his head. "No, it's nothing."

Your eyebrows dew together again and you asked him, "Are you sure?"

"Well, if you want to know." He said as he brought his hand up and laid it gently against the side of your face. "I love you."

You froze and stared at him with wide eyes, "What?"

"You heard me, I said that I love you."

"You...love me?"

He smiled and nodded his head. "I have since high school."