I Like You(JB-Got7)

~Listen to me carefully, I like you. Your small height, your high-bridged nose, your cherry-like lips~

"Hmmm, what about her?" You asked Jaebum as you tilted your head towards a girl, who though she looked younger than you, you thought she was prettier.

JB looked over at her then back at you confused, "What about her?"

You rolled your eyes and ate your ice cream off the spoon. "Do you think she's pretty?"

JB looked over at the girl again and lifted an eyebrow before looking at you. "I guess, why?"

"You guess?" You narrowed your eyes and leaned forward, "Yah! Be serious!"

He sighed, "Fine then. Yes I think she's pretty, so what?"

You shook your head and finished eating your ice cream. Hmmm, that's what I thought. I knew I was't like Jaebum's ideal type, guess I was right though. "Let's go shopping after this, okay? I want to see if they have the CD I was wanting." JB nodded and you both went about finishing your ice cream and talking about random things.

~Without any technique, when you put your lips on mine. You don't know how pretty you are, it's so sweet that I get shocked each time~

After you had finished, you both were walking over to FYE[A/n: or another music store you like that's by where you live xD] and enjoying how nice it felt outside. "Hey, jaebummie~~"

He smiled at you and swung the hand that his was holding onto, "Yes jagi?"

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Huh?" He was looked down at you, confused at the sudden question.

"You heard me. Do you think I'm pretty? It's a simple question."

He looked at you with a blank face and said, "This is a trap isn't it? I'm not falling for it."

You sighed and said, "It's not a trap! Tell me!! Yaahhh, Jb~"

He chuckled at your cuteness and patted your head, "Alright alright. Listen carefully, I'll only say this once understood?" You nodded and he continued, "You are very pretty, my little aegiyah." [A/n: was told this meant baby in korean(like a cute little pet name for a gf/bf) If it doesn't though, or you can think of others be sure to let me know x'D...sorry about the a/n D'x]

~But why don't you know how special you are? No matter what girl you bring me, I'll pick you~

You were looking around for the CD you wanted when you saw a girl that fit what JB said was his ideal type before. She's so pretty, you looked away from her and looked over at JB wondering if a girl like that was still his type. Aish, he wasn't even the one that told me who his ideal type was his fans were. Were they right though? I mean, they've never really been mean to me except for a few of them and I don't think they'd lie about it. You decided to ask him and started to head over to where he was looking at different DVDs.

"Jaebum, can I ask you something?" You called out as you got closer to him, making him looked over at you exasperated.

"Another question? What is it with all the questions this morning?"

You hit his arm, "Come on, please."

He sighed and set the DVD he had in his hand down. "Alright, I'm all ears."

"You see that girl over there?" You discreetly pointed at her and waited til Jaebum was looking over at you again to ask him, "Is she your ideal type?"

JB's eyes widened and he looked at you as if you had grown an extra head. "Is she my what?"

"Your ideal type," you said meekly as you had lost what courage you first had walking over to him.