Highlight(S.Coups-Seventeen)

Requested by: TaeTaeKookie on Quotev

~When spread out pieces come together, I'm finally able to breathe. When two lights meet, they shine each other's tomorrow. When the sun sets and darkness comes, I remember only your warmth. A place where stars are embracing. Go towards there, I'll be there. I want to match you to my heart like the sky and sun at dawn. We're becoming similar along with time. Look at us that will become one in the end~

"Y/n~" You heard someone call from behind you, then jumped in surprise as arms wrapped around your shoulders.

"Gah, Oppa! You scared me!"

Seungcheol laughed as he jumped over the back of the couch and sat beside you, settling his arm on your shoulders and leaning his head against yours. "Mian, jagi. What're you doing?"

"Hm? Oh I was just readi-" 

You were cut off when you heard a yell and then a crash making you look up and stare at the wall blankly. Slowly you turned your head towards your boyfriend, who was now staring at the wall in front of him with wide eyes and a look of panic. 

"Seungcheol," you said slowly, "What's going on?"

"U-Uhm, nothing..?" He said as he let out a nervous laugh and then quickly stood up, "I-I'll just, uh, be back."

"Seungcheol. Seungcheol!" You called after him as you turned around on the couch, watching as he took off up the stairs and out of your line of sight. Sighing, you turned back around and closed your book before setting it aside and getting up. You turned quickly as you heard another yell and a louder crash. "Yah! What the hell are you doing?! Aish those boys."

You headed up the stairs and had to duck fast as something flew towards your face. "Ah!" Standing back up you saw three boys staring at you with wide eyes and fear on their faces. 

"Y-Y/n! Come to join..?" Mingyu asked nervously, as he looked towards your boyfriend and then back again.

"No, I haven't come to join! Are you insane?! I've come to figure out what the hell is going on up here!"

~I'm like a bird, I'll fly to wherever it is that I hear your voice from. In the air, whenever. The moment that we face. Highlight Highlight Highlight. The me in your eyes, the you in my eyes. I can't see the end to the depth of your eyes. Believe in this moment a miracle will appear. Regardless of whether it's day or night I'll be by your side~

"Uh, y/n the boys were just playing ball." Seungcheol said as he stepped forward with his hands out as if he was trying to calm you down without actually touching you. 

"Ball? Inside? I don't think so," you said lowly as you scowled at him. "Outside, now." 

Mingyu and Wonwoo grabbed the extra ball that was laying on the floor and quickly ran past you, ducking their heads as they passed you. You turned back to Seungcheol raising an eyebrow at him. He smiled nervously at you and his eyes darted between you and the wall beside you.

"Haha, uh, y/n I made sure that uh nothing bad was happening..?"

Pursing your lips you looked around the room and at the broken vase that was now in pieces on the floor. "Really?" You looked back towards him and raised an eyebrow, "You made sure nothing bad was happening?"

"Uhm, besides the vase nothing else broke! Besides I wasn't in here when the vase broke!"

"Mhm," you turned and headed out of the room then towards the kitchen. "Boys," you called out to the two boys that were now sitting in the yard throwing the ball towards each other. "I'll make lunch, okay?"

"Okay! Thanks, noona!"

You turned and headed to the fridge, grabbing whatever ingredients you'd need to make lunch for the three boys and yourself. You weren't too mad about the vase since it had bee cheap and honestly not exactly one of your favorites, but you were mad that they weren't going to tell you about it. Focusing on cooking you tuned your surroundings out and didn't notice your boyfriend calling your name until he was right behind you and circling his arms around your waist.

"Jagi," he said his voice muffled from where his nose and mouth were laying on your shoulder, "Mianhae. I was going to tell you but when you came in I was trying to get onto the, which you could tell wasn't happening. I really am sorry, please don't be mad at me."

~My lips only move In your sight. Emptiness is filled by each other's expressions Making it meaningful. A vide that only we know. You're pulling me somewhere. My reason of existence is you. Makes me want to smile like the spring. Wherever and whatever we're doing I know well that it's not important. I'm just attracted by your stare. In order to make this moment shine, I turn on the switch~

You let a smile slip onto your face but didn't answer him, deciding this would be punishment enough. Sure enough, you felt his arms tense up and heard him let out a sigh. 

"Jagiya~ please, please don't hate me! I really am sorry!"

Your eyes widened as his voice cracked and you wanted to turn around, but you couldn't since his hold on you was tight. "Se-Seungcheo-"

"No, please don't say you hate me. I love you so much baby. Please don't leave."

"Seungcheol!" You finally got out of his grasp and turned, and when you saw the expression on his face you started to hate yourself. Sometimes when you were around him you forgot just how fragile he was, especially towards this relationship. "Ah, oppa~ Don't cry! I'm sorry, I'm not mad baby!"

"You're not?"

You quickly shook your head and pulled him towards you, petting his head when he layed it in the crook of your neck. "I'm not mad, oppa. Mianhae, I thought if I ignored you for a little bit it'd be your punishment. But you didn't need that, sweetie. I'm not mad about the vase besides I never really like it anyways."

"Really?" He said, voice muffled once again.

"Yes, Mianhae oppa."

He let out a relieved sigh and wrapped his arms around your waist again. "And by the way, I wasn't going to cry."

"Psh, please the tears were fixing to fall down your face. You looked like a lost puppy," you said as you let out a giggle.

"Yah~ Jagi, I wasn't going to cry!"

"Okay okay," you cupped his face in your hands and smiled up at him. "Thank you oppa."

"For what?" He asked you confused.

"For thinking I was mad at you, for being smart enough to apologize."

He let out a laugh and pulled you closer, leaning down and placing a kiss on your nose. "Saranghae, jagiya."

"Saranghae."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow....this...sucked. I'm so sorry that this was so bad! I just honestly have no writing juices today! Anyways, I absolutely love Jay Park's new song 'Me Like Yuh' if you guys haven't listened to it I highly recommend it!! 

Have a good day/night!! Love you guys!! ♥♥♥