Lucky One(Chen-EXO)

Requested by: CuteLittleGirl on Quotev

~Oh, the sun is rising. I hold the map that will find you, I follow the coordinates and follow course. No matter, this silver compass will point to you. The sky is beautiful because it resembles you. Today today you are dazzling. This familiar yet strange path, I will bend the parallel lines that are you and me. I will climb over and over I don't mind. I'm swept by big waves at the end of this voyage~

"Girls, let's go." 

You all nodded and followed your manager out of your dorm and into the van, all of us ready to start your schedule. Today was a very exciting day for you and your members since you were doing a collaboration mv with a current very popular boy group, EXO. All of you and your members were big fans of EXO so the fact that they were actually willing to do a collaboration with you meant the world to all of you, in fact it was them who suggested the collaboration. 

"Alright, we're here. You guys ready?"

"Yeah," you guys all said in unison nervously.

Your manager stepped out of the van and you turned to the girls, holding out your hand and waiting until they all placed their own on top of yours. "Alright guys, we've got this! Ready? Hana. Dul. Set."

"Fighting," you all cheered and got your stuff then got out of the van and headed inside the building.

"Girls, this is Mr. Kim he's the director for the mv today and he's in charge. Now, I have to take the boys to their schedule but I will be back to pick you guys up after the shooting. If you need anything Miss Choi will be here so remember to talk to her about anything alright?" You all nodded and smiled at your manager, "Alright. You guys be safe, okay? Have a good shooting girls!"

You all waved and smiled as you watched your manager leave, he was a good manager. He was firm but caring and he treated all of you, including groups that were also under his management, as if you were all his own kids. He loved all of you and you all loved him, he was the best and you were all very lucky to have him.

"Your manager just leaves you guys?"

You turned around and your eyes widened when you saw the group of handsome men standing behind you, in total there were 4 but you could recognize them without having all 9 of them standing in front of you. Hearing m/n(a member's name) gasp you were brought back to your sense and bowed, showing your respect to you sunbaenims. The girls quickly followed suit and bowed showing their respect as well before smiling at the boys in front of them.

~The moment I rage like the storm and you stop in my world. You are my only one. The moment I discover you you shine more radiantly. I'll be the lucky one. You and I (Livin' it up) Here (Just livin' it up) Keep on coming (Wow wow wow wow) In the same time. Oh, the moment we become one we'll be the lucky ones. Girl (Oh girl) You've been secretly hiding your confession (Just tell me right now) I will come to you, step by step to your side baby. Today, today I'll never never go back. I will change the rule that only I know~

"Uhm, since our company is small and we only have two groups our manager manages both our group and our brother group. So, if we're somewhere where he knows we'll be staying for a while he'll leave us with our assistant manager and go do their schedule."

"Oh, that's pretty smart actually." Suho, the one who had originally asked the question, stated.

"Yeah," Sehun said suddenly turning our attention to him, "but what if something happens and the director or someone needs to talk to your manager."

"Than they call him?" You said, becoming confused at the simple question.

"What if they can't reach him?"