Save Me(Suga-BTS)

~Listen to my heartbeat, it calls you whenever it wants to~

"Y/n, are you ready to go home?" Your husband, Min Yoongi, called out to you annoyed.

Without answering you turned and started to make your way to the hosts of the party, who happened to be you and Yoongi's friend, to tell them you were leaving. The only reason you were leaving early and why Yoongi was mad was because you two had gotten into a fight before you had arrived, literally right before you arrived at the party. You don't even know what had caused the two of you to fight in the first place, everything was fine and then the next thing you know you two were screaming at each other at the top of your lungs.

You two left after you said your good byes and were now sitting in awkward silence as he drove home. "Yoongi," you sighed, "Can we talk, please?" You question was answered with silence, making you sigh and discreetly wipe a tear before it rolled down your cheek. You looked over at your handsome husband and thought about all the wonderful memories you share, and smiling you reached over and was about to hold his hand when you heard Yoongi shout and then everything went black.

~Because within this pitch black darkness, you are shining so brightly~

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Frowning, you wondered what that annoying noise was. You slowly opened your eyes, only to have to shut them again when you were blinded by a bright light. Once your eyes had adjusted to the light you looked around and studied your surroundings, you were laying on a hospital bed and you had an IV in your arm. Not only that, but you were in pain, it seemed like every little move cause your whole body to ache and your throat was insanely dry.

When you looked to your left to see if there was water left for you, you saw a man sleeping with his head on your bed and his hand grasping your left one. With wide eyes you tried to figure out who exactly this man was and why he was here, maybe he knew why you were here. So, gathering enough courage you gently shook his shoulder and tried to wake him even though he looked adorable asleep.

You were drawn in when his eyes slowly opened and he looked up at you with his eyes squinted. Then after blinking a few times his eyes widened and he grabbed your face and softly started to rub your cheeks with his thumbs, rendering you speechless. "U-uhm," you trailed off not knowing what to say.

"Y/n," his voice cracked and you realized he had tears running down his cheeks. "I-i'm so sorry. I was so worried, please forgive me baby. I love you, I'm so sorry." He had pulled you into his arms in an embrace that for some odd reason felt familiar, it was warm and comforting and made you feel safe.

"Uhm, I'm really sorry to ask this but, who're you?"

~Give me your hand save me save me, I need your love before I fall, fall~

You felt him stiffen and he slowly pulled away from you looking into your eyes with confusion. "What?"

"I, uh, I don't know who you are."

He closed his eyes and let go of me, making me want to grab him and make him hold me again, then fresh tears leaked out of his eyes. "I'm going to go get the doctor, uhm, you'd also like some water right?"

You shyly nodded and leaned your head forward letting your hair block your face. Waiting til he left the room, you sat on the bed and tried to remember what had happened that made you wind up in the hospital. You saw a phone on the table, beside the bed, and hurried to grab it and turn it on only to find out that it was actually your phone. You went to click the notification tab and accidentally clicked your gallery which showed pictures of you and people, some you recognized and some you didn't. Scrolling through them you saw several pictures of you and that man that had hugged you and cried, then stopped on a certain picture of you two.