So Beautiful(Zuho-SF9)

Requested by: Katiestache on Quotev

~How was your day today? Was it the same, boring day? Imagine following a nice breeze and going far away (Walking with you) My tired heart goes bye bye bye, just like this (I wanna dream) Even my fearful heart goes bye bye. I'll be with you~

"Noona~"

"Chani~"

You smiled at the boys that were now gathering in the cafe where you worked. Chani walked to the counter and smiled at you, making you swoon over his cuteness and reach over the counter to lightly pinch his cheek. 

"Gosh chani you're so adorable! Gahh~"

Chani pouted and hit your hand away, "Noona~"

"Ahh! See! Adorable!" You laughed along with the boys as Chani let out an exasperated sigh and looked away, still pouting. "So, what would you guys like?"

"You don't know our usuals?"

"What usuals, every time you come in here you order something completely different from the previous time."

"Oh? Jinja? Mian," Youngbin said as he laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Then what would you guys like?" He asked as he turned to face the boys.

"Ooh! I know what I want!" Dawon called out as he pushed through the other boys to get to the counter and said his order. 

Zuho was the last to order and was the only one left at the counter since the other boys went to find a table after they had ordered. You smiled at him and took his order before you turned and started to fix their drinks, waiting for the small cakes and other things they had ordered. You were halfway through when you felt someone staring at you, so turning your head to the side pretending to look over at the food displays you peeked from the corner of your eye and saw Zuho still standing at the counter watching you.

~Your eyes that look at me are filled with heart fluttering happiness. I don't care where we go, beautiful so wonderful, if I'm with you. Your smile that looks at me, our held hands. I don't care where we go, beautiful so wonderful. If I'm with you, I'm happy. Don't rush, after you take one step your long day will start to smile too. Follow the gentle breeze, imagine going far away~

"Uhm, Zuho did you forget something?" You asked when you turned after finishing and saw him still standing there.

"Yes," he simply said. 

Your eyebrows drew together in confusion when he didn't say anything else, just leaving your mind to race with panic when you were trying to figure out if you had not listened to his full order.

"Okay, what else would you like?"

He let out a small laugh and shook his head, "No I wasn't going to order anything else. That's not what I forgot."

"Oh," you rubbed your right temple and sighed. "Then what did you forget?"

He shook his head, confusing you even more. "Nothing, I'll take those for you if you're done." He told you as he nodded to the drinks that were waiting to be taken to their table.

"Oh, uhm yeah. Thanks. I'll bring the cakes and stuff over."

"Okay," he said taking the drink tray from you and bringing it over to the table the boys had chosen. "Drinks and foods here!"

You smiled in fondness when you heard cheers erupt from around the table, the boys each thanking you and grabbing the things they had ordered with big smiles on their faces. 

"Thank you, y/n." Youngbin thanked you before you smiled and told them to enjoy, walking back behind the counter.

The boys had spent almost an hour just hanging out in the cafe and conversing with other customers, some of which would laugh and smile at their crazy antics. You laugh along with the customers and shake your head as you watched the boys have fun. Your boss had no problem with the boys messing around, as long as they didn't start to disturb the customers, but since all the customers seemed to be having fun along with them it seemed that the boss was even having fun.