Always(Guanlin-Wanna One)

Requested by: KittyMaximoff

~Slowly close your eyes, feel it, all the time we'll be together. All of the promises, even the familiar faces. Such precious times, each is so special to me. Even though it's hard I gain strength from you, who will smile when you see me. Wherever, always, I'm all yours. Always, I'm by your side to give you a back hug. I'll cling onto you like a bear, I'll wrap around you. I'll always protect you, always~

"Ugh, school."

You looked over at your little sister, who was sitting at the table with a scowl on her face and her eyes half open, and let out a laugh. Laying a hand on her head you rubbed her head and laughed again when she hit your hand away.

"You think school's bad now? Just wait until you get into high school."

She pouted and looked up at you, "Yeah but you have a boyfriend, so it's not that bad right?"

"What does having a boyfriend have to do with school?" You asked her with a raised eyebrow as she giggled.

"Well, instead of having to do homework during breaks you can kiss him and mak-"

"L/s/n!" You shouted in disbelief as she sat there laughing at your gobsmacked face.

Hearing a knock on the door you turned and tapped her head as you headed to the front entrance, smiling when you saw who was at the door. You quickly opened it and ran into the open arms of the boy outside.

"Guanlin!" You yelled out making him chuckle as he wrapped his arms around you and squeezed you tightly to him.

"Morning."

You pulled back when you heard footsteps rushing towards you rapidly, looking behind you as you saw a blur dart past you and into your boyfriend's arms. Guanlin stumbled backwards with wide eyes as he stared down at the younger girl in his arms who was staring up at him with a closed-eye smile.

"Morning, oppa!"

He chuckled and pat her head, "Good morning, little tot. Has y/n been good this morning?"

"What?" You asked, confused by the sudden question. "Me?"

L/s/n pouted and shook her head, "Nope! She was being mean to me!"

"What?!" You asked, this time in disbelief as you frowned and grabbed onto her arm gently and tried to tug her away from your boyfriend. "Alright, that's enough of that. Get off and go finish your breakfast so mom can take you to school."

L/s/n pouted and gripped onto Guanlin's hand who was laughing at the scene before she looked up at him with wide eyes, "Oppa, are you coming over tonight?!"

"Hm? I don't know, if it's alright with your parents I might." He answered her which got a cheer and then resulted in her letting go of him suddenly and taking off running, making you almost fall.

You scowled as you watched her run away and then turned back to look at your boyfriend, who was watching you with an amused smile. Sighing you reached back and grabbed your bag from the hook before calling out to your mother and letting her know you were leaving, then walked out the door and shut it behind you as Guanlin took hold of your hand.

"Ready for school?" He asked as you both swung your arms lightly as you walked along.

"Not really," you replied and went on explaining what exams and work you had to do today.

~All day, I'm filled with your love. You're the main of my life, all main every day. I'll make memories with you on this path, always wherever you're walking let's hold hands just like now. Let's stay together like the word, forever. You and I, with hearts that won't change. I promise to love you (Ha Ah Ah Ha Ah Ah) (Ha Ah Ah Ha Ah Ah) Always with you, right here (Ha Ah Ah Ha Ah Ah) (Ha Ah Ah Ha Ah) Right here, right here, Always~