Boy In Luv Like Oh(JB[Got7] vs V[BTS])

oml...I have absolutely no clue how this will turn out x'D So hang with me and let's pray this turns out wellxD By the way I used both Boy In Luv and Like Oh[duh kristina -,-] 

~I want to be your oppa, I'm so hungry for your love. I want to be your oppa, I'll have you, just watch. Why are you shaking up my heart? Why are you shaking up my heart? Why are you shaking up my heart? Shaking up, shaking up. Dad, just how exactly did dad ask Mom out? Should I write you a letter? What is this? I become like dust in front of you~

"Y/n!" You turned your head and smiled at Taehyung running up to you.

"Hey, Tae. You ready for the test?"

His eyes widened as he looked to you in dismay, "W-what test?!""

"Tae," you sighed, "we've known about this test for a week and you still forgot?"

"Yes~" He said clinging onto your arm and pouting. "Y/n! What do I do~?"

"How about you study what you can before the class?" A sudden deep voice advised from behind the two of you, startling both you and the pouting boy next to you.

"Ah, oppa," you smiled at Jaebum and turned to finish the walk to your lockers. "That's a good idea TaeTae," you told the boy walking next to you. 

"Hmm~ I guess I don't have a choice, but my memory is good! I'll pass this one, you'll see!"

You and JB laughed as Jaebum ruffled Tae's hair and waved goodbye to the two of you, telling you he'd see you after classes. Then after getting the books and notes you needed from your lockers both you and Tae said goodbye to each other and seperated. You always hated that neither of your best friends were in a single class with you, with Jaebum being older than the both of you and Tae's different studies you were always left alone in classes. Of course there were a few girls that you'd talk to but they weren't close to you, they were the type of friends that you had study groups with and sat at the lunch table with.

~You're the first girl who has made me look this nervously excited, I only think of your white face every single day. My heart worries all day, when to tell you "I love you, I want you to be my girlfriend". Even the smallest hello and your smile, I guess it's torture for me now. If you feel the same way too please tell me so you can know my heart. I tell it to hold it in, I tell it to wait but my heart won't listen. My heart only beats for you without stopping, telling me I'm ready to go~

*After School*

"Y/n!" 

You looked over to Taehyung and smiled at him, waiting while he caught his breath from running. Shaking your head at him you let out a laugh, "You know that you shouldn't run like a mad man. What if you trip and hurt yourself?"

"Then you'll just have to take care of me and nurse me back to health, right jagiya~?"

You took in a sudden breath of air and started coughing, leave it to you to choke on nothing but air. You looked to Tae with big eyes and watched as he just smiled innocently at you, as if he had no clue what he had just said. 

"TaeTae~ Don't go around saying stuff like that. You never know when someone will take you seriously," you said before sighing and shaking your head at the now confused boy.

"Say what?"

"Nothing, come on I see JB." You turned and started walking towards the older male knowing Taehyung would follow along after you like the puppy he was. "Oppa!"

JB turned his head and smiled at the two of you before bidding goodbye to his group of friends and heading towards us to meet us halfway. "Ready to go?"