3005(Rap Monster-BTS)

Requested by: Suga's Neck Pillow on Quotev

~No matter what you say or what you do when I'm alone, I'd rather be with you. F*** these other niggas, I'll be right by your side till 3005, hold up. Hold up, wait a minute, all good just a week ago. Crew at my house and we party every weekend so. On the radio, that's my favorite song made me bounce around, like I don't know, like I won't be here long. Now the thrill is gone. Got no patience, cause I'm not a doctor. Girl why is you lying, girl why you Mufasa. Yeah, mi casa su casa, gotta strip it like Gaza. Got so high off volcanoes, now the flow is so lava. Yeah, we spit that saliva, iPhone got message from Viber. Either the head is so hydra, or we let bygones be bygones~  

"Namjoon, want a piece?" You asked your boyfriend as you held your cone of cotton candy out towards him.

He smiled and took a chunk, closing his eyes as it melted in his mouth. "Why is this stuff always so good?"

"Because it's so bad for you. The food that's always bad for you is the best," you told him with a laugh. 

He nodded, agreeing with you, and wrapped his arm around your shoulder pulling you closer to his side. "So what do you want to do?"

"Hm? Oh, uhm I kinda wanna stay away from the rides." {Sorry guys, if you like rides you don't in this x'D}

"Right, sorry forgot about your phobia." He said as he rubbed your arm and looked around the fair again. "How about I try to get you a stuffed animal?"

Your eyes widened and you quickly grabbed onto his arm, pulling him to a stop. "No!"

"What? Why not?"

You stopped and stared at him with an open mouth, stuck at what you could say to get yourself out of the hole you didn't want to dig any further. You couldn't exactly tell him that you were scared he'd break something to his face.

"Uhm, because I want to go on the Ferris Wheel. What do you say?" You said as you tilted your head to the side and smiled hopefully.

"Sure," he said before grabbing onto your head and pulling you along after him as he headed towards the Ferris Wheel.

Once you guys reached the line you were saddened to see that there was a pretty long line, but you didn't want to leave and then come back later only to find a even longer line. Namjoon must've realized you were upset because he looked down at you and touched your cheek lightly.

"Wanna go do something else then come back?"

"No, let's wait. After all you know what they say, being patient pays off," you told him with a smile.

You saw his eyebrows draw together and he glanced at the line then back to you, "O~kay, but who had ever said that?"

You shrugged and waved his question away while simply saying, "It's a family thing."

He slowly nodded and laughed before wrapping his arms around you from behind and pulling you closer until your back was pressed against his chest. 

~"My God, you pay for your friends?" I'll take that as a compliment. Got a house full of homies, why I feel so the opposite? Incompetent ain't the half of it. Saturdays with young lavishes. Saddest sh**, is I'm bad as it. These they took from the cabinet (woah) Sorry, I'm just scared of the future. Till 3005, I got your back, we can do this, hold up. No matter what you say or what you do when I'm alone, I'd rather be with you. F*** these other niggas, I'll be right by your side till 3005. Hold up (hold up)~

You were warm snuggled up against your boyfriend, who had his arms around you with his hands holding onto yours and his chin lying on your shoulder, while the both of you slowly rocked side to side in a calming matter. Many people who looked at you smiled as they watched you both but neither of you really paid attention to the stares. You looked up and smiled when you saw the line start moving again, this time you and Namjoon would make it to a car.