Drunk On You(CNU-B1a4)

~On an empty night I make a lonely journey. I lift my head and take your hand, I'll walk you home. I can understand you better than anyone. I can comfort you, hold my shoulder when you stumble. Just a minute, wait right there baby, it's so dangerous to be alone like that. I don't know what's wrong but you look sad. Is there anything I can possibly do to help?~

"Dongwoo, not now." 

You muttered as you put a finger on his forehead and pushed him out of your face then going back to your work. Your boyfriend, Shin Dongwoo also known as CNU, was practically glued to your side while trying to get your attention. He'd pout, whine, do aegyo, and shake your arm to get your attention on him instead of work, and generally you'd give him your whole undivided attention but what you had to do was very important and for some reason he just wasn't understanding that.

"Yah~ Jagi~ Come on, I'm bored."

You sighed and turned to face him for a second before turning back to your desk. "Dongwoo, go call the boys or something. I'm busy at the moment and this is important so I can't do anything for you right now. Okay?"

You heard him sigh and felt him stand up, before listening as he walked out of the room and down the hallway. You shook your head and focused back on your work, determined to finish early so you could spend some time with him. It had been a while since either of you had free time together, so seeing as how you suddenly had work you could tell why he was upset. You were sorry, you honestly were, but there wasn't anything you could do. 

~Drunk on you now I can't go back. Drunk on you now I can't go back. What should I do what should I do? What's your name? Drunk on you now I can't go back. Drunk on you now I can't go back. What should I do what should I do?What's your name?~

You let out a relieved sigh as you shut off your laptop and put it away, finally done with work. You stretched and rubbed your shoulder to try to get the cramp away and then turned the lights off and headed into the living room to try to find Dongwoo. Coming upon the living room you frowned when you saw all the lights off, not even a lamp was on.

"Dongwoo?" You called out as you walked into the kitchen, again seeing all the lights out and everything off. "Is he asleep?"

You looked at the clock and shook your head. 8:45 pm. Nope, there was no way he'd be asleep this early. Sighing you got your phone out of your pocket and decided to give him a call. Maybe he actually had went out with the boys like you suggested earlier. The number you're trying to reach is cur-. Sighing you hung the phone up and set it on the counter, deciding to just go ahead and eat something. 

Halfway through your small tv dinner you heard the front door open and turned to see Dongwoo in the foyer slipping his shoes off. You watched as he took of his jacket as well and set his keys down then headed upstairs to the room. Furrowing your eyebrows in confusion you threw your dinner away and followed his steps up the stairs and into the room, where no one was. Then hearing the shower turn on you sighed and decided to get ready for bed. 

"He's going to be pissed for a while," you muttered while you fixed the bedsheets before getting in and covering up. 

~Crouch on the ground just look at the sky, the sight of you falling in the rain is so sad. Those worries that have drawn darkness across your face. My lacking assurances are all just passing by. Just a minute, wait right there baby, it's so dangerous to be alone like that. I don't know what's wrong but you look sad, is there anything I can possibly do to help~

You had managed to just fall asleep when you felt the bed dip and your boyfriend slip under the covers. You opened your eyes and almost screamed when you saw how close Dongwoo was to your face. You hit his arm and placed your hand on your head. 

"What the hell, Dongwoo?!"

He laughed and pulled you closer to him, wrapping his arms around your waist and setting your head on his chest. "Sorry, your just so beautiful when you're asleep. You look so peaceful."

"What, do I not look beautiful and peaceful when I'm awake?"

"Oh shut up. You know you're beautiful even on your worse days, when your feeling stressed or your sick. You're always gorgeous in my eyes."

You looked up to him and scoffed. "Oh my gosh, that is so cheesy." 

"Yea-"

You cut him off by giving him a small kiss. "But I love it."

He laughed and squeezed you tighter to him, if that was even possible, and layed his chin on your head before you both closed your eyes. You were glad he wasn't mad, because you weren't sure if you would've been able to get a good night's sleep without being up against him. He was always warm and his warmth always comforted you while you slept. It reminded you that you weren't alone and that he was still there.

~Drunk on you now I can't go back. Drunk on you now I can't go back. What should I do what should I do? What's your name? To be honest I'm a sad person too. I'm struggling as much as you are right now, because when I look at you I feel I'm seeing myself. I couldn't just pass by. Don't struggle, no good will come from it. Hold my hand and be yourself~

"Hey y/n." You made a noise to let him know you were listening, now half asleep but awake enough to listen. "I'm sorry. You know, about how I was acting today. I know you were busy and I should have let you get your work done instead of aggravating you."

"Mm, it's okay. I should be the one apologizing. I'm sorry I had work to do when we were supposed to spend some time together."

"No it's okay. I've done it to you before and now I know how you feel when it happens."

You smiled and snuggled deeper into his side. "What would you like to do tomorrow?"

"Stay home? Movies and snacks?"

You laughed a little and nodded. "Yeah, that honestly sounds really nice. Let's do that."

"Okay," he told you as he kissed your head. "I love you, jagi~"

"I love you too," you said smiling before finally falling asleep.

Dongwoo though, was still awake and was smiling as he listened to your breathing even out. Then, when he knew you were asleep he whispered something into the dark. Something he was nervous about asking you when you were awake, but when he was holding you like this in the dark he felt confident. So he rubbed your back and layed his cheek on your head before whispering what he could never say. 

"I really love you, y/n. Thank you for all the days we speant together and for the years to come. Don't worry, one day when I build up enough confidence I'll ask when you're awake but for now I'll have to stick to this. So, jagi. Will you marry me?"

~Drunk on you now I can't go back. Drunk on you now I can't go back. What should I do what should I do?  What's your name? Drunk on you now I can't go back. Drunk on you now I can't go back. What should I do what should I do? What's your name? I don't want to live like this anymore either. You're having a hard time too, that's why you're like this. Because when your head is down and you only look at the floor, you cannot see the bright sky~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai guys, sorry this sucked. But I honestly feel like crap right now, so I'm so sorry this was awful D'x 

Anyways, the one good thing about me not feeling good is that I've been able to catch up on my dramas. Oml, you guys. Moon Lovers and Cinderella and Four Knights are really good dramas! I recommend them if you haven't seen them already. And if you have, go ahead and comment your favorite scenes down below! Uhm, I just got to watch the first two episodes of Hwarang last night so I'm not behind and so far I'm not disappointed. It's really good so far!! And jesus, I'm telling you. There is nothing better than watching dramas with 6 hot guys playing the main characters x'D

Okay, imma go. Love you guys!! Have a good day/night!! ♥♥♥