Crazy In Love(Joshua's Ending)

#100!!!!!! OH MY GOSH WE'VE REACHED 100 IMAGINES!! I'M GONNA CRY!! NO JOKE D'X I NEVER WOULD'VE THOUGHT I'D MAKE IT PAST 50 BUT YOU GUYS KEEP REQUESTING AND SUPPORTING ME AND I JUST OH MY GOSH D'X

Now, this one and the next one are technically the same request so I'm going to count them both as 100. Thank you all so much for supporting me and my writing! You don't know how much it means to me!

Also I'd just like to leave this here........because......true x'D

Don't forget to read the author's note at the end!

*****************************************************************

~It's what you hear at least once when you're young, the same old story that you get crazy in love. What I thought only happened in movies or TV shows something like that is happening to me too hey. Woo woo huh yeah. The lyrics that say they cried a lot because of you, I didn't understand before but I understand now. It started as one strand and it sprouted into an emotional fireworks blah-lah-lah. I can't resist, I'll say anything in front of you blah-lah-lah~

It had been two weeks since the boys, your best friends, had confessed their feelings to you and it had been two and a half weeks since Joshua had become your boyfriend. It took a few days for you to work out your feelings and figure out a way to let them know without letting Tae down but in the end you really had nothing to worry about because Taehyung had accepted your choice with a bright smile on his face.

"Hey, Raphie your mom let me up," Joshua said from your doorway as he pushed the slightly cracked door fully open.

You turned your head and smiled brightly at your ever so handsome boyfriend who was returning your smile. "Hey, you're here early."

He laughed and walked in, taking a seat on your bed and leaning back on his hands. "So I've been told by your mother. She said she hasn't even started to cook dinner yet."

You laughed and shook your head, "I don't what I expected though, it's always like you to be early when it's a family dinner. You've always been like that."

"Well," he said with a shrug, "I kind of had to since Taehyung was always late."

You let out another and heard him join you before you heard your mother call for you from the kitchen. "Coming!" You called out getting off your bed and heading towards the door, Joshua following closely behind. "Yes, ma'am?"

"Do you think you can help with the food?"

"Of course," you told her as you started to wash off your hands.

"Can I help as well, Miss (l/n)?" Joshua asked her politely as he laid his palms on the island and smiled at her.

"Yes, that would help me out a lot. Thank you Joshua."

He waved off her gratification and headed to the sink as well, "I'm glad to be able to help."

Your mother set him to work on cutting some vegetables and she walked over to where you were stirring the noodles, leaning up to whisper in your ear. "I'm so glad you two are going out."