Trespass(Jooheon-Monsta X)

Requested by: Call Me Cordelia

~Can you really call this a crime? Knock knock, I'm going in now. It's clear you're gonna be shocked. I'm quickly going in, I'm quickly going in, trespassing. Can you really say you hate this? Knock knock, I'm going in now. It's clear your heart will pound. I'm quickly going in, I'm quickly going in, trespassing. Can you really call this a crime?~

"Jooheon, try this." You told your blank faced boyfriend who was sitting behind the counter as you baked in your kitchen. You held a spoon out with the dessert you were currently trying to make from scratch and moved it towards his mouth.

He looked from you to the spoon and back again, simply raising an eyebrow.

You sighed and looked towards the spoon and then back at him raising your eyebrows back at him in expectancy. "Say ah~"

He sighed and opened his mouth slightly, enough for you to push the spoon in and leave the creamy dessert on his tongue before pulling it back and watching his expression. He chewed silently and his eyes slightly widened before looking to the bowl of the stuff in front of you.

"Well? Is it good?" You silently said a prayer to yourself hoping he'd agree and all your hard work would pay off.

"It's...not bad," he finished after a brief paused making your face drop before you smiled widely and clapped.

"Yes! Alright! Then this will just go in the fridge for a bit and be ready to eat after dinner."

His eyes followed your smaller form around the kitchen as you flitted about, cleaning up the small mess you had made. It always amused him when something was a bit out of place and you would instantly fix it. Sometimes he'd move something small on purpose just to mess with you since he knew it aggravated you, but it was highly amusing to watch you search the house for hours on hours before you finally found the thing that was moved. Though if he were to be honest completely he would have to admit your reaction after you figured out he was the reason you had spent hours searching for the thing that had moved a few inches to the side.

"Hey, did Minhyuk ever let you know if him and Hyungwo-" You stopped short when you turned and your eyes landed on your boyfriend, who had frozen in place. 

His right hand stopped moving as it was still in the bowl of the dessert you had made, while he stared at you with wide eyes. Eventually he snapped from his frozen trance and quickly pulled his hand back to his mouth, quickly eating the dessert from his three fingers before he smiled widely at you innocently.

You scowled at your 'innocent' looking boyfriend and grabbed the bowl, turning and finally setting it on a shelf in the fridge. You turned back to face him and narrowed your eyes at him making him swallow and shift off of the stool before slowly walking backwards towards the entrance of the kitchen.

"I'm just gonna go wait for dinner in the other room!" He said before turning on his heel and running from the room, leaving you in the kitchen as you raised a hand to your face and shook your head.

~I'm here because you were too lost (e o e o) Hey, clean up those silly kids over there (e o e o) Making a mess here and there. The start was a bit rough. Get up get up get up get up. Can you really tell us to stop? Look carefully, see how I will mess up your heart. See how I'll take care of things. In my eyes, everything around you is a mess. Look closely from now on~

Hearing a knock on the front door you looked over at Jooheon and scowled when you noticed he had his head stuck in the game he was playing on the tv. Sighing you stood from the couch and headed to the door, smiling when you opened it and hugged the person on the other side.