White Girl(Shownu-Monsta X)

Requested by: Call Me Cordelia on Quotev

Okay I know this has nothing to do with this particular update but I really can't stop listening to Taeyang's new album. Like White Night may not be very long but that song is my jam *dances crazily*

~I was very lonely actually. You know when you strangely feel empty? I was in a lot of pain. When you can't sleep for some reason, Something like that. When I dream, I think of you. I try to erase you but it doesn't work that well. My heart wants to keep seeing you. I hope that you know~

Your POV: {Uh-oh you guys know what this <--- means, MULTIPLE POVS}

You hummed and swayed around the kitchen as you listened to the song playing through the speakers, not paying any attention to your surroundings. This was the most calm you felt this week and you just realized that there was a small smile on your face as you danced around. You took a sip from your glass on the counter than went back to dancing around, never noticing the pair of eyes that were on you. 

"Morning," you heard a deep voice say from behind you. 

You jumped and turned around quickly, almost falling on your butt but luckily you were saved by an arm wrapped around your waist and you were pulled up against a solid chest. Looking up through your eyelashes you noticed your ever so handsome husband looking down at you with a small smile. 

"You okay?" He asked lowly as he pressed his forehead against your own.

"Y-Yeah, you just startled me is all. I, uhm, I didn't know you were up."

"Mhm, I could tell with how you were dancing." Hyunwoo leaned down and laid his head on your shoulder, "You looked peaceful."

"It was, but it's even more so now that you're in here."

"Oh yeah?" He pulled back and smiled down at you, lightly rubbing his thumb over your cheek. "Did you sleep okay last night? I came in pretty late and you weren't in bed."

"Oh, my boss called late last night asked me if I could finish up some papers before a meeting today."

His eyebrows drew together and he tilted his head to the side, "But aren't you off today?"

"Yeah, that's why I got to sleep in." You said before standing up on your toes and kissing his cheek. "I'm gonna go cook breakfast, you go take a shower and get ready for the day. Let's go out, okay?"

He let out a laugh and leaned down, kissing your forehead and nodding. "Alright, I'll be down in a little bit."

You smiled and watched him walk back to the room before turning and getting the things out of the fridge for breakfast. It wasn't very often the both of you could spend the day together so you definitely didn't want to waste any time, and thinking this you started to cook your husband's favorite foods and humming along to the new song.

~White girl I hope that you love me. White girl I wanna love your heart. White girl I hope that you adore me. White girl you are a pretty girl. I've yearned only for you with my pure heart. Save me from your trap so I can love and learn, so I can touch your white heart~

Shownu's POV: {Kind of; it'll be in second person}

He smiled as he pulled on his shirt and listened to the singing voice of his voice in the kitchen. Shaking his head he brushed a hand through his hair before turning and walking out of the bedroom towards the kitchen where he leaned against the doorway and watched the woman he loves place food on plates. A loving smile crossed onto his face as he heard her humming and thought back to this morning when he had stood in the same position and watched her twirl around the kitchen, her hair swishing around her and an aura of calm surrounding her.