She's Just Right(BamBam-Got7)

Dedicated to: https://www.quotev.com/Purplebvb

Jackson's POV

~Baby, you are just...Just right. Mirror, mirror please tell her. Scale, please tell her too. That she doesn't need to change anything, that she's pretty and perfect just as she is right now. Just be happy, don't worry. Don't look for your flaws. Instead of the mirror, just look into my eyes. Instead of the scale, just get on my back~

"Yah, Jackson get off of me!" Ann, my little sister, scream at me as I tightened my arms around her smaller frame. "Jackson, I can't breathe! Guys, a little help here please?!"

The guys laughed and pulled me of of her, then Mark wrapped his arm around my shoulder to make sure I wouldn't go back and hug her again. I stared at them as if they betrayed me, "How could you chose her over me?"

"Jackson, you were going to kill her if we didn't pull you off." JB hyung told me as he patted my shoulder.

"I wouldn't have killed her, she's my baby sister!"

They all ignored me and greeted Ann, making me look at them with disbelief. I can't believe they just ignored me, I mean I know she's adorable but seriously?? 

~No matter how much I take you apart and look and look at you, I can't find that part of yourself that you think isn't pretty. If you just stay the way you are now, I want nothing more so don't change anything~

"Are you guys here to dance though?" She asked us, looking at our gym clothes.

I pushed them all away and grabbed Ann, pulling her closer to me as I smiled down at her. "Of course! We've come to get my adorable little sister to teach us some moves!"

She pushed me away and slapped a hand over my mouth. "Shush! I do work here, and if you keep being loud like you always are I could get in trouble. So either you shush or I don't know you, got it?"

"No, I got7." 

She hit her forehead and then shook her head, walking away to the reception desk. All the guys started messing around, me joining in, but I noticed that once person didn't speak the whole time we've been here. Turning to BamBam I noticed that he was staring at Ann, making me raise an eyebrow and walk over to him. 

~Don't worry about anything because I like everything about you. Don't change anything about yourself. Just as you are (right now) oh (just as you are) Oh (just as you are right now) just stay as you are~

"You okay?"

He jumped and looked over to me with big eyes. "Ah, hyung. You scared me."

"Ah? You should talk to her. She misses you."

"Huh? Oh, a-ani. I'm okay."

Before I could ask him more questions, Ann had come back and was handing Jaebum-hyung a clipboard. "You guys have to sign yourselves in with your information. I have to go get the stuff set up, so when you're finished just hand it to the receptionist and then go to the 4th door on the right. Araseo?"

We all nodded and did as she said, signing in and then heading to the room. Ann-ah was a co-instructor here, she did zumba classes, and she said that she loved her job. She was going to school for ballet, but she injured herself and never went back. It was a shame though, she was an amazing dancer and she could tell stories through her dancing. The whole family was proud to have brought her into our lives, not regretting a single day we spent with her.

~Everything about you is just right. So relax, stop worrying you can believe what I'm saying 100%. So you can erase all of your worries 100%. No matter how much I take you apart and look and look at you, I can't find that part of yourself that you think isn't pretty~