It's U(Bomin-Golden Child)

~It's you just for you. You make me feel brand new girl. Falling love with you is all I want to do. Ain't nobody can stop me now. Whatever I do, you're so quiet, why won't you react? Can't you see me, who only looks at you? Suddenly, one day, I saw you as a woman and my heart was beating so fast~

"Noona~" You looked up when you heard a voice calling out to you from down the hallway, making you stop and turn around staring back at the owner.

"Hi, Bomin-ah."

"Where you headed?"

"Hm? Oh, lunch. You?"

He pouted slightly and looked back at his classroom a few doors down. "I was going to eat with my friends but I'd rather eat with you."

You smiled and shook your head in amusement, "If it's alright with your friends then I wouldn't mind th-."

"Hey, y/n." A deep voice called out to you from behind making you and Bomin turn to look at who it was, you smiling widely while Bomin frowned.

"Donghan-ah, hey!" You said as he walked over to the both of you. [A/n: ....yes I did just make a reference to my bias wrecker from jbj....and no I'm not regretting it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

"Were you heading to the room to eat lunch?"

"Mhm, you?"

"Yeah, I was waiting for you. You coming too dongsaeng?" He asked Bomin who was still scowling at the older boy. 

"Yeah, is that okay?"

Donghan smiled and threw his arm over the younger's shoulder, "Of course it is. Now, I'm hungry so let's go."

Bomin threw his arm from his shoulder and walked next to you, shaking his head as Donghan walked slightly ahead of you complaining about how hungry he was.

Smiling at the two's actions you walked alongside them and got yourself ready to spend lunch with the two. 

*After School*

"So, we meeting up later to study?" Donghan asked as you both were walking away from the school building.

"Hm? Oh yeah, just come over to my house since my parents are working later and we'll be able to use the livi-"

"Noona!" A voice called out, interrupting you, from your side making both you and Donghan to look over.

"Hey, Bomin-ah. Ready to head home?" You asked him with a smile.

He smiled back and nodded, "Yeah, you?"

"Yeah, one sec." You turned back to Donghan and smiled, "And I'll see you later?"

"Yup, I'll probably head over around 5. Alright?"

"Okay, bye." You said before waving and turning, walking towards home with Bomin like you did every day.

~Are you afraid of getting hurt? Are you afraid that this is a joke? Are you doubting me because I changed? Hurry and follow me, don't worry, I'll be good to you. Oh tell me tell me baby. Na na na na na na. It's you, it's you, these aren't empty words. It's you, it's you, this isn't a misunderstanding. It's you, it's you, I won't say anything else, you can trust me. It's you, it's you, don't hide. It's you, it's you, don't avoid me. Why are you worrying? You just need to stay there~

"Hey noona?" Bomin asked you as he sat at the island, watching as you cooked dinner for yourself and him.

"Hm?"

He paused and bit his lip as he thought over how he would phrase his question. "What's your relationship with Donghan hyung?"

You paused and frowned as you looked up at him, "What do you mean relationship?"