Butterfly(V's Ending)

Previous:

The two boys watched your figure slowly disappear down the street before sighing and looking away awkwardly.

"Should we have told her?" One asked the other, looking back to where you had disappeared.

"Yeah, it's better she know than us keep it from her. Besides at least now if she decides it won't be awkward anymore. Remember our deal?" The other asked the first one.

"Yeah," the other nodded, "Whoever she doesn't pick won't hate her or the other."

"Right, and the one she does pick doesn't brag about it."

"Hyung," the first boy called out softly as he peeked over to the elder.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry," he said making the other confused.

"For what?"

"You liked her first and I didn't realize, I'm sorry I started liking her too."

Jaebum laughed as he patted Taehyung on the back, "She's a special girl. I would've thought you were strange if you didn't. Besides I am the master at hiding my emotions, so don't blame yourself or feel guilty. Okay?"

The younger smiled and held up his forefinger and thumb in the shape of a circle with his other fingers up. "Okay."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat in your bedroom, your legs curled up to your chest and your chin laying on your knees. You've been locked up in your room over the weekend, your two best friends' confessions playing over and over in your mind. You had absolutely no idea what to do and you were so scared of choosing one and losing the other. Of course, choosing one was difficult by itself seeing as how both boys were both so different yet they were also so special.

Jaebum, to you, has always been your comfort and support. He was the one you always went to when you needed advice or just someone to talk to, and of course you'd do the same for him. He would always carry you on your back if you hurt yourself or you said you were tired, he was just that kind of person. You always felt at ease and safe when you were with him, and every time you were around him you were shy to admit that he would attract your gaze a lot of the time.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was fun and always made sure to keep a smile on your face. You found yourself commenting to yourself how adorable he was and how happy he always made you. Taehyung was like your own personal ray of sunshie, he was always smiling and if you were ever sad or depressed he made it his own personal mission to make you happy again. He never liked seeing you, or anyone, frown and if it were himself he simply hid it until you brought whatever it was out of him and you helped bring a smile to his face.

Both boys each had their own special place in your heart and you were tearing yourself apart to figure out what exactly you should do. You didn't want to hurt either of them nor did you want either of them to hate you, and you definitely didn't want to loose your friendship with them. You'd didn't think that you could live your life normally without wither of them in it. And even though you did love both dearly, one made you feel something different than the other did. One made your heart flutter and your stomach churn with butterflies, and that one was the one you needed to answer immediately. And so, grabbing your phone you texted that someone letting him know that you'd be waiting at your meeting spot.

~~

~Don't think of anything. Don't say anything, not even a word. Just give me a smile. I still can't believe it all of this seems like a dream. Don't try to disappear. Is it true Is it true. You You You're so beautiful, that I'm scared. Untrue Untrue. You You You~