You Are(Yugyeom-Got7)

Requested by: MyHopeMyAngelJHope 

Okay, yes this is a frikin cheery song but I've been doing fluffs and I really want a mixed one so here ya go x'D

~When I'm getting used to this meaningless day, just when I'm about to get tired I close my eyes and think of you. I can feel my heart beating louder baby. Feels like at least half my day is empty, I try filling it up but deep in my heart, I can't. Getting bigger, deeper, and wider. Right now, I feel like before the sun up~

Second POV:

Yugyeom didn't understand why it happened, wasn't exactly even sure he understood what even happened. All he knew was that you were no longer by his side. And even then, though he was sitting here at your memorial, he didn't want to believe it. He didn't want to accept to living a life without you being here and living it with him. 

"Gyeommie," a sorrow filled voice called out to the poor young boy sitting on the floor, staring blankly into space. "Yugyeom-ah, come on. Let's head home."

Yugyeom moved his gaze from nothing to the photo of you smiling sweetly at the camera. His heart melted as memories of your laugh played in his head and he saw the adorable crinkle by your eyes. He gulped and felt his eyes water, which surprised him since he thought that he had cried all he could since the news. He didn't even feel the tears well up or slide down his cheeks he hasn't felt much of anything except numbness since the night you left him.

"Hyun-" He tried to get out but was stopped when a sob tore it's way out of his throat. "Sh-She's gone."

The older boy sighed sadly and sat on the floor against the wall next to the youngest, wrapping his arm around his shoulder and pulling him slightly towards him. "I know Yugyeom, but think about what y/n would want. She wouldn't want you to cry now would she?"

Yugyeom didn't answer him and instead pulled his knees up to his chest, laying his chin on them and closing his eyes as another grief filled cry came out. "Why'd she leave?"

"It wasn't her fault Yugyeom, you know that. She got sick but you remember what she told you don't you?" Mark asked the younger as he kept his arm around his shoulder. The older boy started speaking as he knew the other wouldn't. "She told you that when she died she didn't want us to cry and be filled with grief for years. She said that if we cried over her death at her funeral then she'd personally come back down here and punish us."

That brought a small chuckle mixed with a cry from the younger boy. "Yeah, she always hated other people crying because of her."

"She was special, I'll tell you that Yugyeom. And she loved you with all her heart, Gyeom."

"Mark-hyung, what am I supposed to do without her? How can I live on with my life if she's not going to be with me?" 

Mark sighed and looked over the picture of the girl who felt like his own little sister to him and smiled. "You won't be without her Yugyeom. She'll always be with you in your heart, she'll never leave your side."

"You're right," he said as he smiled over at him. "You go ahead, I'll be out in a few." 

Mark nodded and stood, patting the young boy on the head and then headed from the room to meet up with the others. "Let's give him some space," he said before nodding his head and letting the others before him, sparring one more glance at the room before turning and heading after the others.

Yugyeom was standing by your picture and grabbed onto you, setting it under his arm before smiling sadly. He started out the door and held tight onto your photo as he walked further and further from the room of grief. Stopping before the doors he stared at them and with your picture in his hand he opened the doors to his new future.