Home Run(JB-Got7)

Requested by: Soobin on Quotev

~Your mysterious signal. Missed it, makes me take empty swings. Ooh­ooh baby Ooh­ooh baby I don't know where this'll go, you're hard like a curveball. Ooh­ooh baby Ooh­ooh baby. All of my senses have come to life, I'm sensitive because I'm worried that you won't accept me. I focus all my mind on every word you say. One last chance, it's all sweat on my hands and feet~

"Yah~ Hajima~" You whined at Jackson as he kept poking you. "Yah! Jackson! Hajima!"

"Wae? It's fun!" He said with a cheerful laugh, poking your side more as you pouted and tried to squirm away.

"Yah!" You finally got away from him and started to poke his side. "How's it feel?! Huh?"

You stopped when he suddenly yelped and then covered his mouth quickly, staring up at you with wide eyes as a smirk came over your face. "Oh hoho, what's this? The Jackson Wang is ticklish? Muahhahaha," you mocked as you started to poke that spot again and laughed as he tried to get up and run but failed every time. 

"Y-Yah! Haji-" he laughed and tried to hit your hands away again, "Hajima!"

"What's this?" You stopped and looked over your shoulder at your boyfriend as he stood in the doorway, a blank look on his face. 

"Oh, well Jackson here wouldn't stop poking me so I was just giving him a taste of his own medicine." You told him with a smile as you got away from Jackson and sat back down on the couch.

"Ah," Jaebum said as he took the seat beside you getting between you and Jackson.

"Oh! Hyung, y/n told me that she was promoted! I bet your excited for her!"

"Jackson!" You screamed in panic with wide eyes, looking at the boy who looked to you confused.

"P-promoted?" Jaebum asked as he looked to you.

"Uh, well it's not anything final yet. That's, uhm, why I didn't tell you since I didn't think you'd care much since I haven't actually gotten it." You told him nervously as you looked down at your hands in your lap.

~1, 2, strike, if I lose you then it's game over. I look for chances of a free spot. An electrifying feeling has come. It's alright, I see your heart coming over to me. Oh yes, from now on, you're my girl. You're falling for me. Home Run, Home Run. This is my heart for you, this is my answer. Please reward me for my efforts. Home Run, Home Run. You and I, it feels like a dream, it feels perfect, feel so fly~

No one said anything for a while, making an awkward silence fall upon the room. You would peek over at Jaebum every once in a while, scared that he was mad at you, and you were getting worried when you saw his jaw tightening.

"Alright! I'm just going to go," Jackson said not being able to handle the tension anymore and getting up off the couch. "I'll see you tomorrow, y/n! Bye guys!"

You waved at him as he left and then you turned back around and looked to Jaebum. "Oppa?"

"Tomorrow? Why is he going to see you tomorrow?" He said, his voice low with something you couldn't quite place. Jealousy? No that couldn't be it.  

"Uhm, well Jackson offered to go the store with me tomorrow to get some groceries."

"I thought I was going to go with you," he said turning to look at you with anger in his eyes. 

"Yeah, but then you've been so busy lately that I thought you should rest tomorrow." You didn't look him in the eyes, you were too scared.

"Really? You sure it's not so you can just fool around with him while I'm gone? Maybe 'tickle' him some more."

"Oppa, it's not like that!"

"Really?! Then tell me what it is like exactly!"

~I started to enter your strike zone – I don't care about the cheerleaders over there, I only see you. I'm not afraid of being out now. I'll tell you straight up, I want you, be my babe. It took me a while to go to you, I was careful to not make things awkward. 1, 2, strike, if I lose you then it's game over. I look for chances of a free spot. An electrifying feeling has come. It's alright, I see your heart coming over to me. Oh yes, from now on, you're my girl. You're falling for me~

You sat there and looked at your boyfriend, your usually understanding boyfriend who's never yelled at you during your relationship, with wide eyes and felt tears start to form. "Wae!? Why are you doing this? Why are you yelling? What have I done for you to yell at me and treat me like this?!"

"Because you're fooling around with Jackson!"

"No I'm not!" You yelled out, trying to get him to listen to you and understand that you were telling the truth. 

He stood from the couch and started to pace, "If you aren't fooling around then tell me something. Why have you and Jackson been all over each other lately? You've been going everywhere together and every time I'm by you we never talk like you two do! You ignore me when I'm home and we never go out anymore! So if you aren't seeing him then please explain to me why you are acting like this!"

"Because I was helping him pick something out for a girl he likes!"

Jaebum became quiet and looked over to you, eyebrows still drawn together. "What?"

"He asked me to help him pick something out to give to the girl he wants to ask out. He said since I knew her than I'd know what she'd like." The tears were now trailing down your cheeks and you didn't bother to wipe them away, instead letting them roll down and fall onto your hands. "And I haven't been ignoring you, I've been so worried about you that I just wanted you to rest because you were so stressed. That's why Jackson's been offering to run errands with him, as a payback for helping him."

Jaebum was silent, watching with pain as the tears rolled down your cheeks. Finally he let out a pained sigh and walked over to you, kneeling in front of you and placing his head on your knees. You watched with shock as his shoulders started to shake and pain-filled whimpers left his lips, shocking you even more when you felt something wet fall on your legs. He was crying. He never cried. The whole two years you've been dating not once has he cried in front of you and now here he was, kneeling in front of you and showing you how hurt you made him feel.

~Home Run, Home Run. This is my heart for you, this is my answer. Please reward me for my efforts. Home Run, Home Run. You and I, it feels like a dream, it feels perfect, feel so fly. Should I react to your jokes? Or should I act indifferent and wait for your next sign? The endless war of nerves is now over. If you're a man, the answer is a frontal attack. An ace you can date, that's me. I'll treasure you, you're my greatest trophy. My shoulders shoot up, I'm showing you off. There's no need to go against each other now~

"J-Jaebum-ah I'm so sorry," you said as you started to pet his head, "I didn't know I was hurting you this much. Why didn't you tell me how you felt?"

"Mi-Mian, I didn't want to feel jealous. I knew that you and Jackson would never do that but my jealousy got the best of me. God baby," he looked up to you and cupped your face wiping the tears away, "I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you either. And you were just trying to be as nice and amazing as you always are but I mistook it for something else. Mianhae, jagiya. Forgive me?"

You let out a sob and layed your forhead against his, "As long as you forgive me first."

"No need," he smiled slightly. "Saranghae."

"Saranghae, oppa."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys if this one was bad, I kinda had to rush since I'm babysitting Rylan. Anyways next request will be up tomorrow! 

Have a good day/night!! Love you guys!!! ♥♥♥