Promise(Chanyeol-EXO)

EDIT: Crap crap crap crap crap!! I totally forgot to add that [your] name is Sam!!! Oml!! I am so~ sorry!!!!! D'x Mianhaaeeee~~~~~!!!!!!

~Sometimes, I close the door and fall into my thoughts. Thinking about myself on stage. You even liked my clumsy moments but I wonder if I even deserve that love. You always waited for me at that spot. You embraced me with your arms, so thankful to you. I won't ever forget. I will make you happy. Just like the saying, we are one~

You sighed and laid your head in your hands as your headache got worse. Groaning you shook your head and rubbed your eyes, getting quickly tired of the never ending workload that seemed to be laid upon you to finish. You heard your phone ding and unlocked the screen seeing that it was a message from your best friend, f/n. It felt nice being able to talk to her and tell her your troubles, especially the main trouble that was the reason you weren't sleeping well at night.

Rubbing your bleary eyes you turned your phone off and headed to bed, ready for the day to just be over and done with. You let out a grateful sigh as you sunk into your bed a feeling of it being empty crashing into you as you turned onto your side and stared at the empty spot next to you. Your hand was lying in the spot where it slightly indented, the only proof you had to show you that it was in fact being used. It was also the only thing that actually made you feel connected to the owner of the spot who was far away from you.

After a few minutes of unbearable silence you felt your eyes slowly start to slip closed and blissfully welcomed sleep. Your dreams were a welcoming distraction from your every day life for the past year as it was the only place you were able to see the loving face of the person you missed so much, your husband. Dreams were the place where you could feel his arms around you again and hear his wonderful voice. It was, no doubt, the only place you felt happiness at since he had left for work. 

~Even after time, I couldn't say anything and just swallowed my words. Words saying, I'm sorry, I love you, please believe in me like you do now. I'll hug you, I'll hold your hands. If your heart can be at rest I'll give it my all. I want to protect your smile (protect) Always~

You were awaken sometime early in the morning to kisses being placed on your face. Your still blurry eyes opened and instantly shut again when the sunlight streaming through the curtain met them. You could still feel the warmth of arms wrapped around you and the kisses being placed lightly on your cheeks, though it wasn't until your heard that deep voice you missed so much that your eyes were wide open and you turned your head coming face to face with the one person on earth who you missed so dearly.

"Chanyeol!" You screamed out as you were now wide awake and attacking him into a hug which made him laugh and squeeze you tighter into his hold.

"So, looks like someone missed me." He said, slightly teasing, as he rested his chin on the crown of your head. "I missed you too, baby."

You instantly relaxed further into his hold at the familiar term on endearment and felt a small smile rest on your face and you closed your eyes. This moment was the first moment in the past year that you felt so content and you weren't ready for it to end yet. So when you felt Chanyeol stirring, as if he wanted to get up, you wrapped your hold tighter around and snuggled your face into his chest not willing to let him leave again after you just got him back.

He chuckled and rubbed a hand on your back, "Don't worry jagiya, I'm not leaving you anymore. Not ever again."

~At some point, it seemed like you were crying even when you were smiling. You couldn't love me with a peaceful heart. And you longed for me as you remembered the memories. My heart ached for you. I couldn't even comfort you, saying that it'll get better, that it'll be forgotten. So I'm nervous again, I want to hold onto you and ask you not to leave~

Confused you glanced up at him, even though a small part of you was slightly rejoicing at hearing that the larger part was concerned. You knew how much Chanyeol's work meant for him, you knew that to him it wasn't just a job or fans but his life and family. So to hear him say this made you ultimately concerned and you instantly wanted to know if something happened.

He noticed your look of panic and softly smiled as he placed his hand on your cheek, "Don't worry. I didn't quit or anything like that. But I may have caused everyone to be concerned about me when I got so depressed about not seeing you that they have agreed to let you come with me on the next tour, or if you want you can come whenever you want to even if you're just visiting and stay with us for a few shows."

"Really?" You asked, gobsmacked. 

You knew that everyone loved the both of you together and that everyone was always supporting of your relationship, even when others weren't. But this news was just really shocking to you. You never actually understood that other people could ever be concerned about you. Of course, you knew that Chanyeol was instantly a person that others worried about, but you never even thought about the fact that others actually genuinely liked you.

"Yeah, it was the guys' idea at first but soon everyone came to agree and overall everyone said that no matter what you decide they'd love to have you along. Especially all the female staff, they said it would be nice to have a new face to talk with and get to know better."

You laughed and laid your head on his chest again, "So we won't have to be apart long ever again?"

"Never again," Chanyeol promised as he tightened his arms around you again and brought his lips to your forehead, sealing the promise with a kiss.

~I know I can't turn back a promise that I've already broken but I want to live and breathe next to you for all my life. I pray that you'll be happy like you were in the beginning. Thank you, I'm sorry, I love you. Even if I give you my everything, it's not enough. My love, I'll protect you forever, just follow me~

****

And there's the end of that....I sincerely apologize for it being so late!!!! I know that I really have no excuse but I have been busy D'x I'm also working on updating my VIXX story. I'm such an awful writer for taking so long to update. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it~

Have a good day/night!!! Love you all!!♥♥

BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN: 4 days!!