Sun and Moon(Taeyong-NCT)

Requested by: lolamahone on Quotev

ceng jing de wo tai guo zi si zhi zhao gu wo zi ji

The past me was too selfish, only caring about myself

ceng jing de wo tai sha bu dong de ni de xin

The past me was too foolish to understand your heart

xian zai de wo yi tian tian zai gai bian 

The me of now is changing every day

ming ming ni bu zai wo shen bian que yin wei ni er gai bian

Clearly, you're not by my side but I am changing because of you,

yin wei ni gei de ai 

because of the love you gave me

ba shi jian dong jie hui dao ni shen bian

Let me freeze time and return to your side

na hui yi de shu fan hui guo qu na yi

Turning back the pages in this book of memories

ye na yi ye de ni wo Oh~ho na shi hou de ni he wo

The you and I from that page, oh~ho, the you and I of that time

[Sorry, I personally like listening to the chinese version more, but that might just be me.]

~I see you even when I close my eyes, I hear you even when I cover my ears. When I think of you, even if you're in a place where I can't touch you, I can feel you. When my moon rises your sun rises as well under the same sky. In this different time our hearts are connected under the same sky~

You sighed and clicked the song off, not wanting to cry anymore, and wiped the tears from your cheeks. Setting your phone off to the side you placed your chin on your hand and rested your elbow on the counter thinking about the memories flooding your mind, both bad and good memories. You let another tear slip down your cheek not bothering to wipe it and too tired from all the crying you've done until now. 

Bzzt. Bzzt.

You sighed and looked at your now lit phone screen, which showed a message from your best friend, f/n. Clicking the message you read, 

Hey, feel like going out tonight? It might do you some good...

You smiled slightly and texted your response back, deciding that it actually might be better to go out tonight. You had certainly had enough of just sitting here crying about what went wrong with you and your, now ex, boyfriend Taeyong. Letting out a determined breath you stood from the stool and headed back to your room to get ready for the night out f/n had planned.

~Time Skip~

You opened the door when you heard a knock on it and smiled when you saw f/n standing on the other side with a wide smile. She practically bounced towards you and enveloped you in a hug, squeezing you tightly.

"You ready to go?"

"Depends," you said with slightly narrowed eyes, "Where exactly did you plan on taking us?"

"That, my adorable little amigo, is something that will be kept a secret until we get there." She told you as she pinched your cheeks, making you hit her hands away in annoyance. She laughed and wrapped her arm around your own pulling you after her as she pulled your door shut. "Come on! Let's go!"