Two Young Hearts(Lay-EXO)

Requested by: DiamondARMY5505

~It's a narrow line I'm walkin', better watch my step. Cause we got everybody talkin' and I can hear 'em say, maybe in another lifetime (lifetime) Maybe when you're older. What they don't know is I've already made up my mind (my mind) And yes I know what love is~

It was quiet at the dining table as everyone sat eating their food while doing their own things, either on their phones or in your little sister's case reading a book. You also were looking at your phone though you were replying to the messages your boyfriend was sending you. You had made sure to turn your phone on silent that way your parents wouldn't say anything about you receiving messages, let alone replying to them, while you were still at the table.

I miss you xc

You smiled at the message displayed on your screen and quickly type back an 'I miss you too' before shutting the screen off and quickly looking up when your father cleared his throat to get our attention.

"So, how was everyone's day?" He asked, trying to start a conversation with you guys so it wouldn't be too silent and awkward.

"Well, today I found out that me and Yixing were scouted." Your older brother, Junmyeon, said making everyone gasp and congratulate him. You smiled and pat his arm while smiling widely.

"Oppa, that's great!" You said, watching with joy as he smiled back at you and pat your head.

"That really is great Junmyeon-ah. Ah, I'm so proud of you!" Your mother gushed as she stood and rushed over to him, pulling him into a hug.

You smiled at the scene and rolled your eyes playfully when he looked over at you. He tsked and pushed your shoulder lightly, making sure not to hurt you. Laughing at the scene you saw your notification light on your phone blink and turned it on instantly replying to the message yixing had sent you.

I heard about the scouting! CONGRATS~!!

You bit back the smile that tugged at your lips and read the incoming message with excitement. 

Hahah~ Stop that. Thank you....wanna meet up later?

You almost squealed but caught yourself before you could catch your families attention. 

Yes! I'll let you know when I can leave~

Okay, I'll come pick you up.

Okay~ 

"Hey Dad, Mom, is it okay if I go out after dinner?"

They looked at you and then glanced at each other, silently communicating, before looking at you again and nodding with smiles. "That's fine dear, do you need Junmyeon to drop you off?"

"Hm? Oh no, my friend is going to pick me up."

They nodded and went back to talking to Junmyeon about the scouting, who was half paying attention to them and half watching you as you messaged on your phone some more.

~Cause we are two old souls, with two young hearts. We can run, I will follow you to the end of the earth. Where we can see forever, they can never tear us apart. Two old souls, with two young hearts. Two young hearts. They say we're too young. I could lie awake in darkness, oh just to dream of you and you could lay your head on my chest. Yeah, just like you always do~

Slipping your shoes on quickly you called out a goodbye to your parents before grabbing your shoulder bag and slipping out the doorway, quickly making your way to your boyfriend's parked car. Once you were half way there you were stopped by a very familiar voice calling out to you from behind making you turn and look to him with wide and confused eyes.