Beautiful, I Want You(JB-Got7)

Dedicated to: https://www.quotev.com/Purplebvb

~Ooh woah~ Doo doo doo doo doo yeah~ Doo doo doo doo I see you, I see you and you're dazzling. You see me, look at me, my heart's fluttering. I see you, I see you and you're dazzling. You see me, look at me, everything stops~

"Y/n-ah, come on!" 

"I'm coming," you yelled out as you grabbed your bags and hurried down the stairs.

"Y/n, have fun!" Your aunt said as she gave you a quick hug. "And Youngjae, you watch after her understood?"

"Eomma, she's a year older than me so shouldn't she be the one to look after me?" Youngjae, your cousin, said as he pouted and made you laugh.

You reached over and knocked on his head lightly. "I may be older, but you live here in Korea. I'm just visiting, so that's why you have to help me."

"Yah, hajima. Let's go,the guys are waiting. Bye, eomma! Appa!"

You waved goodbye to your aunt and uncle before youngjae grabbed your wrist and pulled you out the front to and to the van where the members in his group and his manager were waiting. Youngjae put our bags in the back and then ran to the door, sliding it open and yelling out greetings at the members which made you laugh. Jinyoung moved over on his seat, giving me room to hop in beside him. It had been a long time since you've seen him, but you both acted like you just saw each other yesterday and started talking about what all you've missed. 

~ You reflect in my eyes (Baby you're so beautiful) I fill my heart with you (Baby let me know) You and me, just us two, everything stops in this moment~

Before you moved to the states, you and Jinyoung had been close friends and it just worked out to where him and Youngjae ended up in the same group. You didn't know the other members though, and listened closely as the introduced themselves to you. One guy, especially caught your attention when he smiled and said hello to you. You laughed along with Jinyoung, as they all joked around. Eventually they all started to sing along to the radio, making you smile but you just couldn't help but listen to the one who had caught your attention before.

His voice was like honey, you felt like you could never tire from listening to him sing. He looked at you, catching you while you were staring which made you widen your eyes and quickly look out the window. You mentally face palmed yourself and scolded yourself on staring at him. You felt Jinyoung poke your side and you turned to look at him, only to see him raising his eyebrows up and down to tease you. You hit his arm before turning back to the window, hearing him laugh and start joking around with the other guys. Eventually you felt your eyes starting to close, and you yawned quietly when you realized how tired you actually were and fell asleep listening to Jaebum's voice singing out a nice melody.

~So Cold, a world without you. So Dark, I can't see anything. Did I forget the feeling of my heart fluttering? So lonely, by myself, thinking about you~

You were shaken awake and you quickly opened your eyes, looking outside and seeing the airport outside the window. Yawning, you sat up and rubbed your eyes. Then you saw a face appear in front of you which made you catch your breath and start internally panicking when you realized who it was.

"You awake now?" JB asked you as he smiled softly. All you could do was nod as you stared at him with big eyes, making me look away while rubbing the back of his neck. "Uhm, the other members have already started to head inside. Ready to go?"

You nodded and quickly hoped outside, grabbing your bags and walking beside him as he led the two of you towards the others. Once you had caught up with them, Jinyoung and Youngjae walked over to you and made sure you were between them before starting their way inside. Inside the airport was utter chaos, well at least it was to you, there were fans screaming out the boys names and it seemed like their were hundreds of them.