Nervous(Seungmin-Stray Kids)

Okay guys, my wifi was down and then laptop wasn't working but I've got everything fixed now and happen to have an off day so I can officially say that I am back! I'm so sorry that I just disappeared like that!!

~I promise that I'll hold you when it's cold out, when we loose our winter coats in the spring. 'Cause lately I was thinking I never told you that every time I see you my heart sings. 'Cause we lived at the carnival in summer we scared ourselves to death on a ghost train and just like every ferris wheel stops turning, I guess we had an expiration date. So I won't say I love you, it's too late~

You groaned as you closed your latop and stretched your arms behind your back, sighing in relief when you felt your back pop. You rubbed your neck before turning and looking over to where your best friend, Seungmin, was sitting at the table and watching videos on his phone. With a smile you walked over to where he was and looked over his shoulder to see what he was watching so intently.

"ASC?" You asked with confusion making him jump and drop his phone onto the tabletop, looking at you over his shoulder with wide eyes.

"When did you get behind me?!" He yelled out as he kept watching you.

You started laughing when you saw the look on his face and felt tears gather in the corners of your eyes. He pouted and hit your arm, "Y/n, seriously! You can't scare me like that!"

You collapsed onto the seat beside him, wiping underneath your eyes. "I-I'm sorry, Se-Seungmin. I wasn't tr-trying to scare you."

He kept watching you with his eyebrows drawn together and frowned. "It's not funny," he said as he kept pouting. 

You finally caught your breath and smiled at him, "I know, I'm sorry but I really didn't mean to scare you."

He sighed and picked up his phone again, pressing play on the video once more. You watched him and then moved your gaze to the video seeing one of the older episodes where stray kids as a group had gone on it.

"Why're you watching ASC?" You asked him with confusion as you looked from the video to him again.

He shrugged and kept watching the video with a frown tugging at his lips. You moved your eyes back to his phone screen then realized why he was focusing so hard on not the episode itself but especially the mcs parts.

"Are you nervous?" You asked him softly as you took his phone and set it down.

He sighed and placed his head in his hands, rubbing his eyes with the heel of his palm. "What if I mess up and everyone hates me?? Don't you think they'll be mad that I'm replacing Jae-hyung?"

You frowned and pat his back, "Why would they?" Your question made him bring his head up and look over at you. "Look Jae wasn't replaced by you, he graduated. He has decided this on his own it wasn't forced upon him. The fans understand that besides you'll have me, the boys, and all of your fans supporting you with this new decision."

His eyes watered and he looked off to the side to try to discreetly wipe under them. You smiled and stood up, patting his shoulders.

"Alright! To celebrate I'm going to cook a fancy feast tonight~!" You exclaimed before rushing into your kitchen and pulling out ingredients for what you wanted to cook. "Call the boys and tell them to hurry over!"

"Okay~!" Seungmin called back before you heard him start talking on his phone.

~Oooooooooh Ooooohohoooooh Oooohoooooooh Ohoooohohohoooooh. 'Cause every time I saw you I got nervous, shivering and shaking at the knees. And just like every song I haven't heard yet no I didn't know the words in front of me. In front of me ooh But I don't wanna know. Who'll take you home? Who'll take you home? Who'll take you home? Home, if I let you go~