You are so Beautiful(Hyungwon-Monsta X)

WOOO!! FINALLY!!! MONSTA X!!!

Requested by: shiori

~You keep asking, you always want to check. I tell you the same things every day. I tell you but why do you keep asking? My lips are drying, cold sweat drips down. You know the answer but the words you wanna hear, the words you wanna hear, the words that test me~

You laid your chin on your palm and sighed as you watched the wind blow the trees outside, wanting to be out there instead of being stuck inside school. School was always awful, with the kids and their drama and the new gossip of the day, you hated it all. What made it even worse for you was that you felt yourself being judged by everyone every single day and your low self confidence didn't help at all.

"Hey, y/n." Hyungwon, your boyfriend, said before kissing your cheek and taking the empty seat beside you. 

You pouted and looked over at him, wondering how exactly you were ever able to get someone so handsome to be your boyfriend. "Oppa, do I look okay today?"

Hyungwon rolled his eyes and shook his head, "You always look perfect. Why do you ask me that everyday?"

"Because your opinion is important to me," you said as you looked away frustrated.

"Mianhae, I just wish you'd finally see yourself the way I see you. You look even more beautiful than when I last saw you. I don't know how you do it."

"Oppa, you're just saying that because I'm your girlfriend right?"

He sighed and leaned his head back to look up at the ceiling, "No actually I wasn't. Y/n, please just don't ask me that again okay? I've already told you that you look beautiful today. Believe me okay?"

You didn't answer him and turned back to the window deciding it would be better to take your attention away from the subject. Hyungwon always got so frustrated at you whenever you asked him that but you were being honest when you told him that his opinion mattered. You felt that since he was so handsome that you needed to look your best everyday, that's why you always asked him what he thought. Although you knew that he'd never straight up tell you that you looked bad so you actually didn't know why you kept asking him, you knew you could probably ask someone else at the school but you weren't sure you'd get the honest truth. A lot of the girls at the school were very jealous of you since you were with Hyungwon and it made you extremely nervous.

~You're so beautiful, you're beautiful. Why don't you believe me? I tell you and tell you but you still look mad. You're quiet these days now I'm nervous. It's the same quiz every day. The same game, I'm always it~

After class had ended you stayed in your seat while everyone walked around the room to talk to their friends or go to their lockers. Hyungwon got up and started talking with his friends before realizing that you had not moved. His eyebrows drew together when he saw you staring out the window with that same blank look on your face and no matter how many times someone called your name you ignored them.

"Looks like you've got some girl drama to work out," one of Hyungwon's friends teased as he patted his shoulder.

"Yeah, I'll talk to you guys later." He said before walking back over to the desk and retaking his seat. "Y/n, everything okay?"

He got no response of course and was surprised when you didn't even bat an eye. Something was seriously wrong, that he knew, but he didn't know what exactly. He looked over you and wondered if there was something he should have noticed but didn't yet he couldn't see anything that looked any different from yesterday.

"Jagi, are you okay?" He laid his hand on your forehead and his forehead creased when you didn't feel like you were burning with a fever. "Seriously, what's going on?"