Don't Try to Disappear(Jinyoung-Got7)

Requested by: taekookisbae on Quotev

*Dream Knight theme! :D I haven't watched this drama in a very long time so...stick with me*

By the way I just have one thing to say...people who edit photos please...STOP WHITEWASHING THEM!!! Their dark skin tone is lovely and makes them even more amazing! So please stop it, it honestly irks me -.- Rant over.....Mianhae..... 

**Read A/n at the bottom!!!!!**

~Don't think of anything. Don't say anything, not even a word. Just give me a smile. I still can't believe it all of this seems like a dream. Don't try to disappear. Is it true Is it true. You You You're so beautiful, that I'm scared. Untrue Untrue. You You You~

"Jinyoung-ah~" You called as you looked around the park in confusion. "Jinyoung?"

He had just been by you, where could he have gone? And why hadn't you seen him walk off? Of course, the rain was partly to blame since it was pouring down so hard it was hard to see three feet in front of you. You really didn't want to go home but you couldn't just stand in the middle of the park while it was dark and getting darker, not to mention the storm. So sighing you pulled your coat as far over your head as you could get it and took off towards your house. You'd just have to message Jinyoung when you got home to make sure he wouldn't worry about if something happened to you.

Once you had dried off and were sitting on your bed drying your hair you thought about what had happened. "Hmm~ This isn't the first time something's happened like this before," you muttered to yourself as your eyebrows creased. "And how does he do it? One minute he's there and the next...poof! Jinja, I honestly don't understand it."

You shook your head as you grabbed your bag from the floor, hoping none of your important papers had gotten wet. "Huh?"

Inside was your little doll that you had gotten from your mother when you were little, and it was soaking wet. 

"A-Aniya! igo mwoya?!" 

Quickly you rushed into the bathroom and started to pat it dry sighing as you realized it'd have to dry over night. Clicking your tongue your stared at the now hung doll and tilted your head slightly, thinking. 

"How was this the only thing wet though?" You asked yourself, going into your room and checking your items in your bag once more to see if there was anything else. "That's strange."

~Will you stay by my side. Will you promise me. If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break. I'm scared scared scared of that. Will you stop time. If this moment passes as though it hadn't happened. I'm scared scared scared I'll lose you~

You woke up the next day when you heard banging in the kitchen, leaving you sitting rigid in your bed as your mind went blank from panic. Who the hell was in your house?! Getting out of bed you silently thanked everything that you had carpet. You walked to your bedroom door and silently, with a lot of effort, cracked it open and tried to peer into your kitchen to see who it was. 

Sighing, you stepped silently out of your room keeping your back to the wall as you crept along. Aish, this is absolutely ridiculous. Why does stuff like this happen to me?! You had stopped when you reached the end of the wall and quickly and, surprisingly, quietly ran to the wall that was blocking your view of the kitchen. 

You leaned your head back against the wall and took in a deep breath, preparing yourself, and gripped the shoe you had in your hand. Wait.....shoe?! You quickly brought your hand and up mentally smacked yourself on the forehead. Well~, look who's just a genius. You shook your head and rolled your eyes, right because what sane person grabs a shoe to protect themselves when there's someone in their house?