Without You(Ji Hansol)

#101

WARNING!!!! I am very sorry to say this but my writing for this one is just awful D'x I'm so sorry!!!!!

~Like a grown up child, like a tree that's all alone, look into someone's world that's tired of being lonely. Look at the person's scars that they're trying to hide, they desperately wanted something but was unable to find it and was pushed aside. We are born alone and wait for the someone who will walk with me despite the fact that I'm a little slow~

[A/n: please bear with me, I suck at fighting scenes D'x]

"How many times do I have to tell you?! He's my flipping co-"

"I couldn't care less about who the hell he is? The point I'm trying to make is that you're married to me and you shouldn't be hanging onto other guys like that!"

You stared at your husband in disbelief, honestly not knowing his jealousy could extend so far to keep you from explaining. Shaking your head you let out a weary sigh and rubbed your temples. "Hansol, listen to me. That guy that I was so called 'hanging onto' is my co-"

"Y/n, I said I don't care." He scoffed and shook his head, "Why won't you just apologize?"

"Apologize?!?! Why the hell should I be the one to apologize?!" You broke, finally letting your anger out and yelling at him.

"Because you're the one who's being a slut around other guys behind my back!"

He stopped short and you fell silent, staring at him as you felt tears rise. Out of the 5 years you'd been married and all the fights you've both had, he'd never called you a name ad it hurt you a lot more than you would've thought. His mouth opened and closed several times but nothing ever came out, no apology or take back. You were both shocked into silence. The fight ending as quickly as it started from that one word.

You turned away quickly and closed your eyes, holding back the tears so he wouldn't see them. "Whatever," you muttered brokenly as you rushed out of the room and into the bathroom. 

You shut and locked the door behind you, sliding down it to sit on the floor bringing your knees up to your chest to lay your head on them. The tears slid down your cheeks leaving wet trails behind yet being wet again by more tears. Your heart felt crushed, broken, and you felt betrayed not believing that the man you still loved after all these years would think something like that about you.

Third Person:

Hansol stood in the same spot, staring blankly at the spot where his love had just ran from. He never hated himself more than at that moment. Of course he didn't think she was a slut but it had just slipped out and he wished nothing more than for him to be able to take it back, for her to have never heard him call her that. He crouched down on the floor and reached his hands into his hair, pulling at the strands with frustration. 

Standing back up he walked towards the closed bathroom door and laid his palm flat against it before laying his forehead against it and listening to her sob. His heart was breaking even more at the sound and he realized with shame that he had broken his one promise to her after all these years. I'll never make you cry.  He turned and pressed his back against the wall, slumping down and falling to the ground feeling the tears run down his cheeks.

~Hold my hand and draw a circle, we shared this much together. All of my heart is by your side, your dream is by mine. Living and enduring if we're together it's a little bit happier, it connects again without an end. Can't live without you. Like being swept in the waves, like wandering in the sea, I'm growing tired but I still can't see the paradise.~