Hellevator(Felix-Stray Kids)

Requested by: rhapsodyw

WARNING TO THE REQUESTER!!! I slightly changed it, only slightly!, from what you asked. Please continue now~ c:

~My life's at a rock bottom's cliff, I'm walking in a dark tunnel. I'm holding up this cruel, dreadful day alone. My school hallway is fading away on this unfamiliar way. I'm so unlucky, I don't have any map to tell me if this road is right. There's no way to go up. What I've been through is a maze I never want to go back to~

"Hey y/n, we're going to head back to the dorm now. You sure you don't want to head back with us?" Yoojin asked as she stood by the door and looked back at you.

You stopped dancing enough to glance back at her and give her a small smile, "No, it's fine. I need to get some practice in anyways. Be careful heading back."

"Okay, see you later. Don't stay too late alright? You need some rest."

You hummed in agreement and waved before turning back to the mirror, hearing the door shut behind you. Grabbing the small remote from your pocket you pressed play and started the music again before dancing the set routine in your head that went perfectly with the beat.

You were dancing over and over again that you didn't even realize you had about an hour before it was morning. Sighing once the music stopped again, you sat down and rubbed your hands over your eyes. You didn't realize you weren't alone until you heard a knock on the door and glanced up at it with wide eyes.

"Oh, hey Felix," you said with a small smile, accepting the towel he held out to you.

"Have you been practicing all night?" He asked as he took a seat next to you on the floor.

Glancing over at the clock you let out a breathy laugh and nodded, "Yeah, I guess so."

Felix frowned before reaching over and rubbing your back, "You really should stop this. If you keep practicing this late you won't have enough energy to perform later."

"I know, but if I don't get the choreo down then that's another reason for me not to de-"

"Hey, come on, don't say that!" You stayed quiet and just looked at your reflection in the mirror. "Y/n, look at me," he said as he grabbed your shoulders to get your focus on him, "You're going to debut alright? Don't worry about it too much."

You smiled and pat his hand, "Thanks Felix."

"Alright come on," he told you as he held his hand out and helped you to stand. "Let me walk you to your dorm."

"No, it's alright, didn't you come here to practice?"

"Yeah, but I ca-"

"It's fine," you said before grabbing onto your bag and water bottle. "Don't stay here too long, alright?"

Felix playfully rolled his eyes and shook his head before waving you out. 

Once you had shut the door behind you, you bumped into something hard and looked up to see Bang Chan smiling down at you. "Oh, hey y/n. Did you just finish practicing?"

"Mhm, I'm heading home now. Felix is in there in case that's who you were looking for."

"Oh actually, I was going to see if you were finished so we could head back to the dorms together."

"Oh, yeah alright. Let's go." You said before smiling tiredly up at him before following along beside him.

The both of you walked down the hallway joking with each other unknowing of the pair of eyes that followed the pair of you, an unknown emotion swimming in their eyes.