Smile Flower(Woozi-Seventeen)

Fun Fact about me: Woozi was my first bias in Seventeen...but then it changed x'D But seriously if you haven't had more than one bias in Seventeen I applaud you!

Requested by: kookiewarrior

~For some reason, sometimes, suddenly I keep thinking these days how happy I am, how beautiful you are. About us, who is second to none. If we ever become unhappy some day, if we become apart what do I do? Of course, that won't happen~

"Jihoon~" You called out as you poked your head into the room he was working in. 

He turned and smiled at you before turning back to the computer, "Hey what are you doing here?"

"Oh, I just got off work a little while ago and decided to come see you. Is that alright?"

"Of course," he turned the computer screen off and stood up before walking over to you and kissing your cheek. "I missed you. Want to go get some dinner?"

"Sure, and I missed you to. That's actually the reason I'm here."

He laughed and grabbed your hand before starting off down the hallway. You guys have been in a relationship for about five years now and never gotten past the girlfriend/boyfriend stage. Honestly it upset you, but you knew that Jihoon was just the type of person that took his time in things like this. He wanted to be sure that you both were right for each other before he'd ask you to marry him and honestly you couldn't blame him. 

Even though you both weren't married it was a very serious relationship, especially since you've both been living together for almost two years now. Although, Jihoon being in his pretty popular group would be gone for tours or concerts a lot so he'd be gone for a couple or sometimes months.

~I don't even wanna think about this but sometimes I do. I hope you don't. I can smile because we're together, I can cry because it's you. So what can't I do? Whenever, wherever. Even if we're not together, just like always our smile flowers bloom. I'll be the spring to your smile~  

"Here we are," he said before parking the car and getting out. 

You looked at the building and turned to Jihoon with surprised eyes. "This is where we had our first date."

He smiled at you and grabbed your hand before he started walking towards the building. "Yup, I was thinking about it the other day and decided that we should come here next time we ate out so here we are."

You smiled to yourself at his thoughtfulness and looked around the inside, letting all the memories from all those years ago soak in. It was true, neither of you had been here since that first date and it was because even though neither of you would admit it you both wanted to keep the memories here special. You wanted to keep this place as the place you had your very first date, not your second third and so on.

"Jihoon," you said quietly to him after the waiter had left, "this is the same table we sat at isn't it?"

He glanced at the table with furrowed eyebrows than let out a laugh as he raised them back to your face. "I think you're right. You always manage to surprise me with your amazing memory, y/n." [A/n: pssshhhhh ahahaha my memory is awful! No lie! Ahem sorry...back to the story]

You studied him for a moment and then leaned your arms on the table. "Alright, what's up? Obviously you planned this, the table and everything. So, what did you need to talk about?"

~I always only receive from you so I'm so thankful and sorry to the point of tears. I wanna hug you but I feel nervous for some reason. Why am I hesitating? I don't wanna be like this just like the sky is high and the wind is cold, like the ocean is wide and blue. I'm afraid that 'll take you for granted~

Jihoon's eyes widened and he looked away nervously as he scratched the back of his neck. "Haha, ah what do you mean? There's-uhm-nothing. I just wanted to come....and uh see the building. Excuse me for a minute, uhm bathroom."

Jihoon got up and hurried away, leaving you behind to stare after him as he hurried away. You shook your head and let out a laugh. He was definitely nervous, of that you were sure, and it amused you to no end to watch him when he was nervous. You sipped your drink that the waiter had brought back and looked over your menu as you waited for your boyfriend to get back.

"Excuse me miss," a deep voice said from behind you.

Turning in your chair you stopped and looked at the group of boys behind you with confusion. "Guys? What are you doing here? And why'd you call me miss?"

Seungcheol cleared his throat and bowed slightly as he swept his arm out, which made all of the others follow him and do the same. Jihoon walked through the middle, though now he was in a nice tux with his hair swept back. Your eyes widened and you felt your mouth drop open slightly. 

"Ji-Jihoon?"

He smiled and surprised you even more when he got down onto one knee in front of you, reaching out and grabbing ahold of your hand. "Y/n, I have a very important question to ask you."

~I think that's why I'm being like this, I'm nervous about that. What if I lose you? I hope you don't feel the same. I can smile because we're together, I can cry because it's you. So what can't I do? Don't say it's the end. Forever, because I'll stay by your side. Whatever happens, just like always, we'll be together~

"It's the reason why I brought you here, to the place where we had our first memory together. And this is the place I want us to have our second special memory."

You stayed still and silent, both surprised and nervous. You definitely weren't expecting this to happen now and you weren't honestly sure how you were supposed to react.

"Y/n, this is very important to me and I know that I should've asked it long ago so I'm sorry about that. Uhm, geez I'm so nervous now." He paused and swallowed, making you smile and let out a little chuckle. 

"Hyung, keep going." Seokmin whispered as he nudged Jihoon with his knee.

Jihoon glared back at him then rolled his eyes and turned back towards you. "Y/n, I know that sometimes we have our bad days and some days are our best. But that doesn't stop me from knowing that you are the only one for me, the only one that will own my heart, and the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with." 

You felt tears rising in your eyes and let out a laugh when one of the boys coughed and another called him cheesy. After turning to glare at the guys and telling them to shut up, he turned back to you and let go of one hand to reach into his pocket.

And pulling out a little box, opening it, and placing it in your hand he said, "Y/n will you marry me?"

~ Don't say it's the end, Forever. Whatever happens, just like always our smile flowers will bloom. Whenever, wherever even if we're not together, just like always our smile flowers bloom. I'll be the spring to your smile~

You lifted a hand over your mouth and smiled. "Yes, yes, yes! Yes, I'll marry you Jihoon!"

He smiled widely and slid the ring onto your finger before both of you stood and he hugged you close. "I love you," he whispered into your ear as he squeezed you close.

"I love you, too."

And as you both hugged and looked into each other's eyes you knew that this would be a moment you'd remember forever. That this was the beginning of your lives together, and you couldn't be happier.

***************************************************************

Heyya!!!! So, honestly I was expecting to have this up before now but I ended up having to watch Rylan and then I had to go to the store to print photos for my new phone case! I NOW AM ABLE TO HAVE KPOP PHONE CASES!!!! WOO!! Anyways x'D Sorry it's later than I thought but I've got it up and I'm going to start the next one right away! 

Have a great day/night! Love you all!!!