If I(Mingyu's Ending)

~If the word I said countlessly came true. If I If I If I If I If I If I. The to do list, because I couldn't do it, its meaning is completely changed. If I If I If I. Yeah I don't want to calculate the widened angle between us. If I If I If I If I If I If I If I If I If I I'm late but even now, my eyes and mouth are full of you. A day passes and the regret is too deep, I'm drowning in it~

Recap:

Taehyung ran somewhere off to the right, Joshua somewhere to the left, and Mingyu simply ran straight away from you. You smirked as you decided which one to run after and took off after him, not knowing at the time that this choice would eventually change how you and him saw each other.

*********

You followed Mingyu off and sighed in exasperation when you saw the back patio door open. "Yah! I don't wan-"

You scoffed and shook your head before heading out the door after him, looking around the porch to find him. Something which you found hard to do when you noticed it was pitch black outside apparently from Mingyu switching the light off before he came out. Stepping out farther onto the porch you looked around not seeing him anywhere.

"Mingyu?" You called out confused when you saw a shadow moving to your right. 

You went towards it only to jump when you felt a pair of hands on your shoulders. "Gah!"

You turned around and stared wide eyed at Mingyu, who was doubled over with laughter. Confused you turned back to the spot where you saw the shadow moved and tried to figure out how he moved so quickly behind you. 

"H-How'd you do that?" You asked Mingyu as you turned back towards him with your eyebrows drawn together.

"How'd I do what? Scare you? Easy I-"

"No! How'd you get behind me so fast? You were just over there," you whisper-shouted as you pointed behind you. 

He looked over your shoulder in the direction you pointed with confusion. "No, I wasn't. I've been standing over here by the door."

Your eyes widened and you both jumped and turned around fast when you heard a loud thump from something falling. Something quickly ran out from the shadows and Mingyu let out a girly squeal, you both quickly attaching yourselves to one another in fear. The large shadow became smaller and smaller before you saw a small cat run out into the light making you let out a small breath of relief mixed with a laugh.

~If I could, If I could, If I could. I'll do whatever. If I didn't let go of your hand then would we be still holding on to each other still. If I If I If I If I If I If I. Before your small scars gather and become big, if I had recognized them first. If I If I If I If I If I If I~

You went to move away from Mingyu but found you couldn't move anywhere since he still had a death grip on your arm. Staring at him with an amused expression as you thought back to his girly squeal of fear. He stared at the cat with wide eyes, not daring to look over at you and see you laugh. 

"Did it scare you, Mingyu?"

"Psh, of course not. You were the one that was scared," he said as he walked over to the cat and shooed it away making you even more amused. 

"Really? Because I'm pretty sure I heard a very girly scream come out from you when that cat ran out."

"Actually, I'm pretty sure that was you," he said before clearing his throat and making a show of looking for anymore stray cats. 

"No, it was you." You felt a smirk cross your face when you saw him stiffen slightly.

"N-No, it wasn't me."