Party Rock(Sungjun-Boys Republic)

~Hello Ayyy, we've met for the first time so I'm sorry baby but I want to sit next to you, for real. Oh, not even the Louvre Museum contains, yeah a beauty like you~

"Ugh~" You groaned as you rolled over and coughed, throwing the blanket off of your body. You were laying in bed and you were sick, your nose was running and your throat felt like it was raw. Your nose was red and hurt from having to blow it so many times, and you still couldn't breathe so you had your mouth open slightly to be able to breathe properly. 

"Knock knock," you heard a soft voice say from the door making you look over and see your husband Sungjun coming in with a tray in his hands. "Hey jagi, I made you some soup and fixed you some orange juice. Do you think you'll be able to eat?"

You smiled over at him and covered your mouth and nose with your blanket. "Yeah, just lay it on the nightstand and I'll get it."

He set it on the nightstand and sat beside you then started to stroke your hair back away from your face, "Will you quit covering your face? I've already told you I don't care if you get me sick."

"Yes, I know but I care. I'd feel even more awful if I got you sick." You closed your eyes as he kept stroking your hair lovingly, not even sure if he heard what you said since it sounded like you were croaking and your voice was also muffled by the blanket.

~Yeah here and there, everyone's a superstar but only you shine. Your star is like Orion, pulling me stronger to you. Na na na na na, become my star tonight. Yes, oh gimme gimme party rock~

He smiled  and pulled the blanket away from your face then leaned down and kissed your forehead. "Come on," he told you as he put his hands underneath your back and helped you sit up. "I'll feed you, I remember you liked it when I fed you last time you were sick."

You blushed and were thankful that Sungjun wouldn't be able to see it since you were already flushed from your fever. Silently though, you were happy that he remembered that you loved it when he did sweet things like this. You watched him as he blew on your soup to cool it then held the spoon out to you, waiting till after you [A/n: quick question...do you eat soup..? or do you drink it..??? o,o..whichever you guys think i guess.] it then he takes the spoon back and repeats the action until there's no more soup left in the bowl.

He helped you get comfortable after you were finished and layed a damp rag on your forehead, then he rubbed your arm as you closed you eyes and sighed. "I'll be back in a second, alright jagi? I'm going to go get your medicine."

You made a noise to acknowledge that you heard him, not wanting to say anything else since you didn't want to hurt your throat anymore. After hearing him walk out of the room you felt yourself slowly drift in and out of consciousness, then tiredly opened your eyes when you felt the bed dip. Sungjun was staring at a bottle of medicine with his eyebrows pulled together, probably trying to figure out how much he had to give me. 

~I go crazy for you tonight, I'll steal your heart tonight before the night is over. We've gotta fire, we're gonna party rock. Woo woo ya ya ya, Woo. Call me and tell me you're going home soon~

It had been about two hours since Sungjun had given you your medicine and you had fallen asleep, now he was downstairs washing the dishes so you wouldn't have to when you were up and feeling better. After loading them in the dish washer he dried his hands and put the rest of the soup into a container then set it in the fridge for you to eat later. 

He always hated seeing you sick, he always wanted to take the misery away from you and take it upon himself. He looked towards the stairs and debated upon whether he should go up there or not. I shouldn't bother her, he thought to himself and after fighting the urge to go upstairs and risk waking you he took a seat on the couch and turned on the TV, wanting to have something to distract him. 

He looked at his phone when he heard it buzz and saw a text from Minsu, who was your best friend, asking how you were feeling. Sungjun messaged him and told him how you were and how you were currently taking a nap. He set his phone down and quickly stood up when he heard you start coughing. After he got to the room he peeked in and saw you sitting up and holding a tissue over your mouth as you kept coughing. 

~Put your hands up to the rhythm. Slowly open your heart to the beat. It's alright alright, that's the real you. It's alright alright, that's the real me~

"Hey, you alright?" He sat beside you and rubbed your back and handed you your water when you were finished. 

You nodded and took a sip of your drink and then leaned against him, thankful that he was there since you didn't want to be alone when you were sick. "Thank you," you said softly to him before taking another sip of water.

He smiled and kissed the side of your head, then after taking the glass from you and setting on the stand he leaned back against the pillows and layed your head on his chest. He smiled and pulled you closer when you snuggled closer to him. He hummed as he rubbed your back and looked up at the ceiling as he smiled.

~You know, guys who aren't good enough look at you and drool. I'm different, your desirable lips are on my cheeks, next to me. Na na na na na, don't think about a different guy today. Yes, oh gimme gimme park rock~

"Hey, Sungjun?"

He looked down at you when he heard you murmur. "Yeah?"

You peeked up at him, making him melt when he saw your big eyes looking up at him. "Thank you for helping me get better. I definitely feel better thanks to all you've done."

He smiled down at you and squeezed you closer, "I'll always be here when you're not feeling good jagi. Remember what we promised? In sickness and in health until death do us part."

You looked up at him confused, "Did you really just repeat our wedding vows?"

He looked at you innocently and said, "Yeah didn't it fit our situation perfectly?"

You started laughing, well what could be considered laughing since you still could barely breathe out of your nose and your throat hurt. Seeing you smile Sungjun joined in laughing and silently thanked god that you were feeling good enough to laugh, he wished that you would never stop smiling.

~I go crazy for you tonight, I'll steal your heart tonight before the night is over. We've gotta fire, we're gonna party rock. Woo woo ya ya ya, Woo. Call me and tell me you're going home soon~

It had been about half an hour since you two had quietened down and were slowly falling asleep. You snuggled closer to Sungjun and smiled when he wrapped his arms tighter around you. You looked up and him and smiled when you saw that he was already asleep, you started tracing his facial features and was so thankful that you got such an amazingly handsome husband to call your own. 

"Thank you Sungjun," you whispered as you kissed his cheek then layed your head on his chest again and drifted off into sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so...i'm literally laying on my bed sniffling and coughing because my little sister got me sick Dx I had a nose bleed and started freaking out since i've never had one before. Like I ran into my bathroom and screamed at my dad, who happened to be in the kitchen, that m nose was bleeding and I was going to die. Turns out that my nose was just dry........it freaked me out though. Anyways, have you guys seen Lay's new video?!?!?!? My god that man does too many frikin moves with his hips and it kills me D'x and then the butt slaps.......he's so cute though. AND LOSE CONTROL?!?!?! AAAHHHH CAN'T WAIT!! ALSO BTS' COMEBACK IS OUT SOON!!!!! AAAHHH!!!