Excited(LuHan)

~If I still have a chance to choose to exchange all my faults for luckiness and temptations, memories and promises that haven't been saved. Delete the results. Rules announced. Clues covered up. It fuels loneliness. Making people lost. How clould it be, can't forget, can't go back who you used to be. But I don't wanna meet the you who are strange to me. Maybe I shouldn't recall, even if I am allowed to go back into time~

You opened your eyes slowly when you felt the bed move, meaning your husband had woken up. Tilting your head you looked at the alarm clock on your bedside table you saw that it was 3 am. Sighing you let your head fall back onto your pillow and turned onto your back, closing your eyes. Hearing the bathroom door open and close you turned your head towards Lu's side of the bed and watched as he slid under the covers, but stayed sitting up.

"Oh, hey. Did I wake you?"

You didn't answer him, instead you turned onto your side and layed your head and hand on his chest. He rubbed your back and got his phone out, making sure not to shine it on you so he wouldn't wake you up. He put some music on lowly and layed his head back against the head board, closing his eyes while hugging you close to him. Eventually he layed down, getting comfortable, then layed his palm on your cheek smiling and watching how peaceful you looked. 

The next thing Luhan knew he was blinking his eyes against the harsh sunlight that was streaming through the curtains. Your spot was cold beside him, meaning you'd been gone for a while. He yawned and sat up, running his hand through his messy bed head then he stood and made his way downstairs. Halfway down them a delicious smell hit his nose and he took in a deep whiff, finishing his path down the stairs and heading towards the kitchen where he found you dancing around while cooking breakfast and listening to music.

He walked up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist, giving you a kiss on your cheek before laying his chin on your shoulder. "Good morning, baby."

"Morning, LuLu. Were you able to fall asleep okay after you woke up this morning?"

"Yeah, of course it helped to have you right next to me. I think I'm still getting used to being home in our bed instead of hotel beds every night because of tours."

"Really? Well, that was the best night's sleep I've had since you left for tour." You told him as you turned and wrapped your arms around him, giving him a small kiss and a big smile.

"Good, I'm glad you were able to sleep good." He patted your head and kissed your forehead. "I'm going to go get ready okay?"

"Mhm, breakfast should be done by the time you finish."

~You got me so excited, you got magic power on me. Making me unable to breath, making me fully powerless. Love's been blocked by seals. You got me so excited, it is the reason why I exist. So beautiful that I can't resist. You got me so excited. You got me so you got me so you got me so you got me so excited. You got me so excited. You got me so. Don't keep me waiting. You got me so. I've been so patient. You got me so. You got me singing. You got me so excited you got me so excited~

Luhan and you were currently walking on the trail in the park after you had finished breakfast and gotten ready. It was nice out and it didn't take much for you to convince him to come with you for a walk. His hand was intertwined with yours and he was swinging your arms lightly as the breeze blew past the both of you. 

"It's nice out today," you said as you let your head fall back and you closed your eyes.

"It is," Luhan said agreeing with you. "I'm glad I'm back."

You opened your eyes and turned your head to him, letting a smile cover your face. "Me too. I missed you, Lu."

"Aah~ My y/n is so cute!" He said wrapping his arms around you and laying his head on the top of your head. "I missed you too, baby."