I Need You Right Now(Chanyeol-EXO)

~Crashing, hit a wall. Right now I need a miracle. Hurry up now, I need a miracle. Stranded, reaching out I call your name, but you're not around. I say your name, but you're not around. I need you, I need you, I need you right now. Yeah, I need you right now so don't let me, don't let me, don't let me downI think I'm losing my mind now~

You hated school, hated it more than life itself, and that was all because of a boy named Park Chanyeol. He always seemed to have some new way to make you life even more miserable and he always succeeded. You sighed as you stood outside of the school gates dreading heading inside since you would have to see Chanyeol and his 'friends'. You never had a day off from them, even if Chanyeol wasn't in school his 'friends' always did something. 

You shook your head and decided to just get it all over with so you took a step then another and another until you were walking in through the front doors to the school, surprised you had made it that far without anything happening. A small smile slowly crept onto your face as you thought about how lovely your day could be if none of the group was there today. Though that smile soon slipped off your face when you were at your locker and saw a certain tall male standing against it, smiling and talking with a small group of boys.

You stopped dead in your tracks and then quickly thought of escape routes. You could go through the library to your first class and just not get your books but you really needed your second period books, that was one of the class rules. 

"Dang it," you muttered when you saw Chanyeol look up and lock eyes with you, a smirk slowly creeping onto his face. You swallowed nervously and looked around nervously knowing no one was going to help you out, if they helped anyone it'd be Chanyeol. 

"Well, good morning y/n."

"Not today Chanyeol, I'm not in the mood."

"Oh? Well, I don't believe I care. I missed you this weekend," he said slowly.

You looked to him with confusion, he had never said anything like this before and you weren't sure why he was now but you knew it wasn't good. "What?"

"Yeah, I got into an argument with my father this weekend didn't have anything to take my anger out on."

I knew it, you thought to yourself. You glanced up as the bell rang and your eyes widened. You made to move around Chanyeol only to be stopped as he stepped in front of you and smirked down at you. "Move Chanyeol."

"Don't tell me what to do," he yelled at you.

You slightly jumped, surprised at his sudden outburst and looked down at the floor with wide eyes. A gasp slipped out of your lips when he shoved past you, his force knocking you sideways into the lockers. You let out a groan as you held your shoulder and slid down the locker doors and onto the floor. 

More surprised than anything you just sat there, staring at the opposite wall of lockers as you fought back the tears forming in your eyes. Yes, Chanyeol had yelled at you before and you've been shoved but not that hard and you've never been hurt physically. Everything, every shard of pain, every hurtful word was the only things that hurt you. You were only ever hurt emotionally never psychically and the fact that Chanyeol had just hurt you physically on purpose really surprised you.

Wiping a finger under your eyes you stood up and cleared your throat before grabbing your books from your locker and making your way to class. All your thoughts were turned to the tall, big eared bully that had huge mood swings.

 ~It's in my head, darling, I hope that you'll be here when I need you the most. So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down. D-don't let me down Don't let me downDon't let me down, down, downDon't let me down, don't let me down, down, down. R-r-running out of timeI really thought you were on my side but now there's nobody by my side~