Skyway(JB and Jackson)

Requested by: Isabellacubilla on Quotev

....oml another one x'D I have no clue how this will turn out to be completely honest lol x'D Read a/n at end please!!! [this is more ft. Jackson]

~Turn on the engine, let's do it my way. Run fast, just do it my way. Fly high, skyway. I will take you to skyway. Hey seatbelt on tight baby. Get in, hurry get in. Make sure your snapback doesn't fly off. I don't go over the speed limit. Get in, hurry get in. You can relax and get in~

"Jackson Wang," you said to the now scared boy who was holding the pillow that had just smacked you in the face.

"Y-yes?"

You turned your head and narrowed your eyes at said boy, making him drop the pillow and widen his eyes. "Run," you said lowly. 

Jackson turned on his heel and took off down the hallway, running into one of the rooms and shutting the door behind him. Most likely locking the door. You laughed to yourself and sat back on the couch, looking up just as Jaebum came in and smiled down at you. Patting the seat next to you, you watched as he came over and sat down. 

"What was that all about?" He asked you as he pointed back in the direction Jackson had ran.

"It's Jackson, should you really ask that?"

"Yeah, okay never mind. You're right."

"Hey!" You both turned your head at the sudden shout and saw a pouting Jackson standing behind the couch. 

"It's true," you said. Turning back around you didn't notice Jackson moving closer until he was jumping over the couch and wiggling in between you and Jaebum. "Yah!"

"What? It's Jackson," he told you mockingly before wrapping his arms around you and pulling you to him.

"Ugh, Jackson no! I can't breathe, what are you doing?"

"What? I just want a hug."

~Endless and tall skyway, I will take you above it. Don't follow anyone from now. Promise me that you'll only get in our car. Like when you pass the tollgate. You are the Hi-Pass next to me. We won't stop now we won't stop now, I will take you to skyway. My heart is the skyway that burned you. Tonight, beyond the moonlight. Let me hear you say ayyy. My heart is the skyway that burned you. Tonight, beyond the moonlight. Let me hear you say ayyy~

"So hug Jaebum!"

"Uh, no thank you." Jaebum said quickly before standing and making his way to the other couch. 

"Oppa!"

"Sorry y/n, but I don't want to die."

Jackson stopped hugging you and looked down at you before smirking and looking over to where Jaebum was. Your eyebrows came together as you looked back and forth between the two boys, wondering what Jackson was thinking. Jackson winked at you before slowly sliding onto the floor, landing on his hands and knees and quickly crawling behind the couch. 

"Wha-?" You whispered, looking over the back of the couch and getting even more confused when you didn't see him. 

Hearing a thud you turned your head quickly, your eyes widening when you saw something slide across the floor quickly. You looked closer and almost laugh when you saw Jackson's head poke around the corner of the couch, making sure JB wasn't paying attention. You quickly slapped your hand over your mouth when you let out a snort, then pretended to be laughing at something on your phone when Jaebum looked up at you.

"Y/n? What's so funny?"

"Hmm? Oh, nothing." 

~Skyway Skyway Skyway. Lock my fingers with yours, that's your seatbelt. Close your eyes and it's the next level up, level up that. My arms and legs are a off-roading four wheeler. Rough roading makes the quality of the ride a hundred times better – Put your ear on my chest, it's a six-piston heartbeat – Safety first, I will take care of you for real. There's no onflight announcement but I'm a microphone checker. So sit tight you better~