Pretty U(S.Coups-Seventeen)

~Oh we chose each other and focus on by nano unit. When I see you, it's breathtaking. Normally I'm not like this~

"Cheolie, do you know where my curling wa-" you stopped short when you walked into the bedroom to see your boyfriend, Seungcheol, sitting at your little make-up table using the curling wand you've spent an hour searching for. You stared at him and slightly tilted your head to the side in wonder and amusement.

Seungcheol currently looked as if he was a deer caught in headlights, his eyes wide and his cheeks had started to turn pink in embarrassment. "I-i uh...um..this uh...you see.." He stopped talking while he thought of excuses to use.

You raised an eyebrow and started to chuckle. "What cha doin?"

He cleared his throat and bit his lip slightly. "I just wanted to see what my hair looked like if it was curly."

~I want to pick and gather all the pretty words for you, they stick in my throat in front of you~

You strained to hear what he had said because he was muttering. You laughed and walked over to him to grab the wand out of his hand. "Let me help you, I don't want you to burn yourself." You combed your fingers through his hair then grabbed a strand and attempted to curl it. "So, what was the real reason for wanting to curl your hair?"

Looking in the mirror you saw his eyes widen and he coughed. "Uhm..well I uh.." He sighed and muttered, "You always tell Minghao he was cute with his hair curled and I wanted you to say I was cute with curly hair."

You smiled and stopped curling Seungcheol's hair. "Cheolie, you're jealous?"

He pouted and looked away. "No, I don't get jealous."

You laughed and lightly pinched his cheek, "Oh my cute little cheolie."

"Ya!" He started laughing and grabbed your hands. "I told you before I'm not jealous."

"Lies! Nothing but lies! But don't worry coups-ya I think it's absolutely adorable." You kissed his cheek and smiled at him.

~I promise myself, while drinking a glass of water in the morning, to tell you. I will confess what has been on the tip of my tongue tomorrow~

He blushed and smiled at you, "So, you still think i'm cute without curling my hair?"

You laughed. "Seungcheol, just because I think Minghao is cute doesn't mean I'd want you to change. I love you because you're you, not because you try to be someone you're not. I love you."

"I love you too, y/n. Let's go downstairs, order a pizza, and watch netflix."

~You are pretty~

You pouted, "But I wanted to finish your hair."

He laughed, "How about I let you choose the movie and we get some chocolate!"

Your eyes widened. "Deal!" You started to run to the living room, leaving seungcheol laughing behind you and thinking about how lucky he was to have you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this one is short. I typed it a couple days ago and was thinking about putting it in my new book, but I decided to wait until this book got some votes and more views to make a new one. 

~(^.^)~ Going on vacation tomorrow, whoop!!! Next update: tomorrow- (N;Cha Hakyeon)

I'll try to come up with something good for it x'D currently having writers block...again but i'll come up with something x;D