I Confess(JinJin-Astro)

Requested by: TaeTaeKookie on Quotev

~I won't talk for long but it's not him. Why do you get attracted to bad boys? Honestly, I'm frustrated, I like you but I still haven't confessed to you. Hey baby, forget him I can't just stand here and watch (Come into my arms) When tears come, lean on me and talk to me. It's not time yet but you're always trying to get farther from me~

"Hyung, you okay?" Sanha asked as he came up behind the smaller boy who was sitting at his desk, watching as you and your friend giggled over something.

"Hmm? Oh, hey Sanha." The older said with a sigh, turning his face away from you and towards the younger yet taller boy.

Sanha frowned and watched in confusion as Jinwoo laid his head on his crossed arms that were on the desk top, letting out a almost pain filled sigh. The younger boy turned around when he felt a hand tap at his arm and looked to Eunwoo, who was now looking from him to JinJin and back again wondering what was going on. The younger boy shrugged and looked back to Jinwoo.

"Yah~Hyung~ Are you alright? What's wrong?"

Sanha looked over to Eunwoo with wide eyes, not knowing how to bring his hyung out of his stupor. Eunwoo pursed his lips in thought then his eyes widened as he got an idea. He got out of his seat and walked off, Sanha tried to follow him with his gaze but the older boy disappeared in the crowd of the many students standing around and talking. Sanha looked back towards his hyung and patted his back softly, trying to get his attention which was unsuccessful. 

"JinJin hyung," Eunwoo called back as he walked to the table catching both boys' attention.

As they looked to the boy both boys reacted, Sanha smiled widely and got up quickly running to hug someone while Jinwoo's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open slightly. "Y-Y/n," he stuttered out.

You smiled over at him after hugging Sanha and patting the younger's head, "Hey Jin-ah."

~Out of the many people why are you doing such a painful love? And why can't I see anyone else but you? So your heart won't hurt, so tears won't fall from your pretty eyes I'll kiss you on your red cheeks. Wanna be mine starting from today? I'll warm up your hand from this sudden cold with all my heart, I'll blow hot air on them. Wanna be mine forever?~

"Wh-what are you doing over here?"

"Well Eunwoo told me something was bothering you so I came to talk, try to figure out what's going on." You smiled comfortingly as you sat down across from him and reached over, the boy's gaze following your hand as it held onto his own.

Jinwoo looked away and cleared his throat as he felt heat rising to his cheeks. "Nothing's wrong," he muttered pulling his hand away and making you look down with a frown.

"Oh, well-uhm-okay. Jin-ah if there is anything wrong you promise you'll come talk to me?"

Jinwoo smiled at you softly and patted your hand that was still on the table, "Okay I promise."

"Hyung! You're smiling! Noona, you really are a good luck charm!"

Your eyes widened and you let out a laugh, turning to Sanha and Eunwoo who had just returned to the table along with the others. "Who told you that?"

JinJin's eyes widened and panic took place on his face as he quickly stood. Sanha, who hadn't caught onto Eunwoo's head shakes opened his mouth to tell you just exactly who had said that. "Well, Ji-" 

JinJin covered Sanha's mouth as he leaned across the table and widened his eyes as he realized just how ridiculous it must look. And his guess was right as he looked around the table, slowly pulling his hand away from the wide eyed Sanha and moving back into his seat letting out an awkward laugh. Everyone, save Eunwoo, was staring at Jinwoo with wide eyes while Eunwoo just placed his head on his hands.