Very Nice(Joshua[Seventeen]&V[BTS])

[A/n: this will be a late birthday one for the both of them since I'm late as heck]

~I used to need wake-up calls in the morning so why am I waking up so easily today. Maybe it's because I have a date today, I even had a nice dream last night. I wear new shoes (When I go out the front door) Today's weather resembles you a lot, the way to you becomes flowery. If I can catch a glimpse of your elusive heart (My whole body is itching and beating) What is this sensation, what do I do~

"Raphie, Joshua's here!"

"Thanks mom!" You hurried down the hall and to the front door, putting your shoes on quickly before waving to your parents and rushing out the door. "Hey, Joshua. Thanks for offering to walk with me today."

He smiled up at you and offered a hand for balance as you tried to fix your shoe, "It's no problem. I'm just glad to have someone to walk to school with."

"Oh yeah," you set your foot down on the ground and leveled your gaze at him, "you don't know anyone in your neighborhood."

"Yeah, sometimes being a new neighbor has it's down points."

You laughed and bumped your shoulder into his as the both of you started your walk, the light breeze blowing against your face and making you smile. "By the way, happy birthday."

His eyes widened as he looked over to you, the shock evident on his face. "You remembered?"

You rolled your eyes and hit his arm, "Of course I remembered. Jeez, I'm not that stupid you know."

Joshua laughed and you briefly had time to admire the way his eyes crinkle cutely when he smiles or laughs. "I didn't mean to call you stupid, but now that you mention it."

"Yah!" You swung your palm at his arm but missed when he jumped to the side to avoid it. 

"Raphie! Wait up!"

The both of you stopped and you turned halfway, smiling at the boy that was getting closer to you since he was running. "Hey, Tae."

"Mo-Morning, Raphie. Morning Joshua."

"Morning, Taehyung."

"Happy birthday, Tae."

~Very nice! Very nice! Nice! Very nice! Let me ask you something, do you think you would float around in a dream too? (Yes) Do you think that if I got a gym membership I would become a cool guy? (Yes) Do you think I'm nervous because this is my first love? I think you are the answer to all of my questions~  

The boy in front of you straightened up and smiled widely at you, reaching his arms out to give you a hug. "Thank you."

"Yeah, happy birthday twin." Joshua said as he smiled and pushed Taehyung playfully.

Tae laughed and pushed him back, "Yeah happy birthday to you too."

"That's so strange," you muttered to yourself not realizing you had spoken aloud.

"What is?" They both asked in unison, before looking to each other weirdly.

"Well, that for one thing. But I meant you guys being born on the exact same day of the exact same year."

They shrugged and turned to each other, discussing about something that had to do with their after school jobs while you listened in. Walking to school with the two was something that rarely happened but when it did it always seemed to put you in a better mood so you had arrived at the school with a wide smile on your face as you laughed about something Taehyung had said to Joshua. You got the usual stares and heard the occasional whispers that you always did when you were with either of them, making it worse since you were with both of them.